KONG closing for good (no really!)

Originally posted by johare
[B\Landmark used to come up with really great attractions. Only recently have they gotten into the business of ruining them. [/B]

And exactly WHAT attractions has Landmark "ruined" ??

All of the newer attractions of Landmark Entertainment Group, minus one that comes to mind (Castle O'Sullivan) have been new venues that were built and designed as such - not as replacements.

Most notable of them would be The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man, Terminator 2: 3-D and Star Trek: the Experience - all of which are some of the top rated attractions in the world. On a local level, I don't even need to point out that Spider-Man is the top rated attraction at IoA and T2:3-D the same for USF (and USH).

Do you even know a thing about Landmark Entertainment Group?

And exactly WHAT attractions has Landmark "ruined"
Just one so far...Poseidon's Fury.

And yes, I know quite a bit about Landmark. I know that they developed or had creative input on many of the attractions at Universal...including the Kong ride which you seem to dislike so much.

It was actually directed at Johare.
And that makes it ok? Is that why the moderator had to edit your post?

If I remember correctly, IOATech stated in his post that Kong would reopen in December and you replied by insulting his use of the word "fact" and then told him (us?) to "kiss the monkey goodbye". Seems like your insults are directly at anyone who doesn't share your view of things.

Just one so far...Poseidon's Fury.

Then you need to check your "info".

Poseidon's Fury (redo) was not a Landmark Entertainment Group project.

If I remember correctly, IOATech stated in his post that Kong would reopen in December and you replied by insulting his use of the word "fact"
That's right- because it's not factual to claim that a ride that is being replaced will operate.

[QOUTE]and then told him (us?) to "kiss the monkey goodbye". Seems like your insults are directly at anyone who doesn't share your view of things.

Saying that Kong- a large moneky- is leaving, is a direct insult to you- or anyone else? You really need to realize that not EVERYTHING is about you Johare. Kong is a *monkey*. Kong is leaving. Monkey is leaving. Say good-bye to Monkey. I guess I missed the "Insult Johare" step...

And yes, I know Landmark had a small hand in Kong (but not total) - And No - I do not like Kongfrontation. I don't have to like everything Landmark does.

I though that last week Gary Goddard, Chairman of Landmark, himself was involved with the rehab.
HAVE FUN

I though that last week Gary Goddard, Chairman of Landmark, himself was involved with the rehab.
That's what I thought too. I've read on other sites as well that Landmark was responsible for the rehab. Regardless of who did the rehab, I feel they ruined a decent attraction by spoiling the 'finale' effect and putting that annoying Taylor character in. I'd actually be relieved to find that Landmark didn't have a hand in this...I expect more from them.

Saying that Kong- a large moneky- is leaving, is a direct insult to you- or anyone else?
It's not your choice of words, it's your attitude. When you grow up you'll understand. I will not discuss this with you further.

PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!
This is just pathetic; i'm gone for 3 days and find out that 3 people cant get along with each other. Do you think anyone else on this board cares or appreciates the bickering between you three on a thread about king kong??? Just think about it, this is just becoming really immature. Just drop it and go your separate ways or deal with it outside the forum. I hope this is the last post on this thread..........:o

Oh, no you don't MIB9's....I get the last post in!
Jim

MIB, this will never end if you keep on trying to beat me. It will never ever happen. Bouhahaha:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter