• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Korissa's Magical MAW/GKTW PTR....4 HUGE Big Give (2-18-11)..page 40

Looks like it was nice and warm for your day at the beach! A great break and a time to rest up between parks. Hope Kylee's stomach pains will not get any worse for the rest of your trip! How was your meal at Cracker Barrel? I've never eaten at one. Have fun at Universal Studios today!

Hope you are all having a fun day at Discovery Cove! It looks like perfect weather for your day there. Did Korissa, Kyra, and Ashlee like their swim with the dolphin? Did Steven and Kylee enjoy snorkeling?

Can't believe that your trip is almost over! Hope you were all able to have some great memories from this trip!

Hope you are having a great day in Discovery Cove :)

Hi Kris,

Welcome home! Hope you and the family had a nice flight home yesterday. I know there is lots to do when you get home from a vacation. Loved all the updates and pictures you teased us with while you were there. Can't wait to hear about all the details from Korissa's wish trip! Get some rest for now.

Kris, just want to welcome you all home....I can't wait to hear all about the trip....we leave Sat am early, so if I don't see you here today or tomorrow, good luck getting everyone settled back to reality, laundry and unpacking and will look forward to seeing your TR when we get home!

Kris, just want to welcome you all home....I can't wait to hear all about the trip....we leave Sat am early, so if I don't see you here today or tomorrow, good luck getting everyone settled back to reality, laundry and unpacking and will look forward to seeing your TR when we get home!

Hi Lisa,
I'm here. Thank you for the Welcome home. It's really nice to be home. Thankfully we did laundry everynight so the only clothes that needs to be washed is what we wore yesterday and jammies.

I hope you and Megan have the times of your lives. You both so deserve this trip:hug:. I still need to read your PTR.

Hi Kris,

Welcome home! Hope you and the family had a nice flight home yesterday. I know there is lots to do when you get home from a vacation. Loved all the updates and pictures you teased us with while you were there. Can't wait to hear about all the details from Korissa's wish trip! Get some rest for now.

Hi Gail,
We are home. Flight was pretty smooth. Just when we got in California as thier was a rain storm. Going to download the almost 2,000 pictures and start my TR soon. Just need to adjust to the time change and this exhaustion. I can't wait for you to see all the Discovery Cove pictures. I kept this day a secret and didn't post pictures on Facebook...lol

We are home!!! It was a fun filled 10 days, but sooo glad to be home. Everyone is just plan exhausted. I have to download the almost 2,000 pictures than I will start my TR. Just need a few days to adjust to the time change. Thank you everyone for the support we got. I don't know how I would of made this trip special for Korissa without all your help.

Hi Lisa,
I'm here. Thank you for the Welcome home. It's really nice to be home. Thankfully we did laundry everynight so the only clothes that needs to be washed is what we wore yesterday and jammies.

I hope you and Megan have the times of your lives. You both so deserve this trip:hug:. I still need to read your PTR.

bonus not having to do the laundry!
Thanks for your well wishes for our trip...can't believe its almost here! get some rest and will get all caught up when we get home!
Take care of yourself and hope everyone stays healthy!

cooltext519961794.gif

Hi Gail,
We are home. Flight was pretty smooth. Just when we got in California as thier was a rain storm. Going to download the almost 2,000 pictures and start my TR soon. Just need to adjust to the time change and this exhaustion. I can't wait for you to see all the Discovery Cove pictures. I kept this day a secret and didn't post pictures on Facebook...lol

Wow, that's a lot of pictures to download and sort through! It'll be fun though as they help you remember details of what you did each day. My husband loves to take pictures and videos so he can make DVDs out of them. They make wonderful memories for you and also to show others who are willing to watch them! :rotfl:

It's great that you planned coming back home with the children still on their spring break so they can get over the jet lag before going back to school. Rest up and enjoy some down time from your vacation.

Welcome home! Can't wait to read the trip report and see the pics :)

Kris, What an AMAZING TIME it looks like you had! Praying you are recovering and getting back in the swing of things. I am so excited to hear ALL about it when you have time!! :flower3:

We are home!!! It was a fun filled 10 days, but sooo glad to be home. Everyone is just plan exhausted. I have to download the almost 2,000 pictures than I will start my TR. Just need a few days to adjust to the time change. Thank you everyone for the support we got. I don't know how I would of made this trip special for Korissa without all your help.

WELCOME Back to reality:sad1: I always get the Disney blues when we get home but I can't wait to read all about your trip.:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter