• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Korissa's Magical MAW/GKTW PTR....4 HUGE Big Give (2-18-11)..page 40

I'm getting closer to starting my TR. For the last 5 hours I have been loading all the pictures on Photobucket. Be warned though... it's going to be a long TR. I just have so many pictures I want to share. Hard to go through 2,000 pictures.

It is so hard to get the thousands of pictures edited and ready for a TR. I keep thinking what was I thinking taking all these pictures.;) It is really fun to relive the trip doing the TR though!

Looks like you all had an amazing time at the Starlight Foundation Gala. What a special night.

Thank you everyone on the comments on our Starlight Gala pictures.

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still here. Steven and Kylee are still on their Spring break and trying to catch up on all their school work that is due on Monday. I can start my trip report than. No kids...no distraction...lol

We will be eagerly waiting whenever you have time to start Kris! popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

LOVED the beautiful photos, :love: I wish we had something like that in our area! You all have doe LOTS of fun things with them, that is so wonderful! :cloud9:

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to let you all know that I started my TR. I guess my PTR comes to a close:sad1:. The link is in my siggie. I will be posting over there from now on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter