• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Korissa's Magical MAW/GKTW PTR....4 HUGE Big Give (2-18-11)..page 40

Thank you for all the Welcome Homes:love:

I was a bad mom today. Korissa and Kyra both had Cardio appts. to get their 24 hour holter monitoring, but I canceled it. I just can not start up doctors appts yet. Was so nice not to think about medical stuff for the 10 days.

Eh, I'm sure they'll survive having that appt cancelled. I called Catherines nephrologist to make an appt the other day, and realized that I had completely missed her last appt. I was so apologetic, but her nurse was so kind and assured me that it's okay to let life get in the way. The fact that we are busy or enjoying life is a good thing! Kyra and korissa deserve a little extra vacation to forget about it all. It doesn't make you a bad mom. Hope you are having a great weekend!

Last night we all went to the Starlight Foundation Gala. We invited because Kylee was part of the photo story they did for Starlight. What a fun night we all had. The Gala raised 1.5 million dollars:scared1:

P1020110.jpg

P1020113-1.jpg

Pictures of Kylee hanging in room
P1020118-1.jpg

P1020119-1.jpg

Jenni Pulos and Bailee Madison were the host. We sat with Bailee's mom, sister and brother and got to know them. They gave us their email and phone# and wants to keep in contact. How cool is that. They are such a sweet family

P1020125-1.jpg

Marissa Roth..the Photographer that did the photo story essay.
P1020132.jpg

P1020133.jpg

Do Won Chang..Founder & CEO of Forever 21. He got the 2011 Jacki Carlish Humanitarian award
P1020143.jpg

Bailee Madison with Steven and Kylee
P1020144.jpg

P1020145.jpg

Singer Zacharia... He had Cancer at age 10 and his MAW was to get a Guitar and now he sings. He was awesome. His CD is coming out soon and I will be buying it.
P1020148.jpg

Kathy, Paris, and Nicky Hilton. They got the 2011 Heart of Gold Award.
P1020151.jpg

P1020157.jpg

Bailee and family
P1020161.jpg

Kylee with an Elephant painting
P1020162.jpg

Kids with Kathy Hilton
P1020165.jpg

Family with Bailee's family
P1020169.jpg

Kylee getting a hug from Bailee
P1020170.jpg

Kylee under her pictures
P1020171.jpg

P1020172.jpg

Thank you for taking a peek

Wow, what a fun night!! I loved Bailee in Bridge to Terabithia, she is so cute! Glad to hear her family is so nice too. Love seeing that Kylee got to wear the Small World dress!! It feels so special seeing her in it at the gala :goodvibes.

WOW what a great night. I had to google Bailee Madison because I thought she looked like Maxine for WoWP and I was right:lmao: I don't remember her in the other movie though.:confused3

Wow, what a fun night!! I loved Bailee in Bridge to Terabithia, she is so cute! Glad to hear her family is so nice too. Love seeing that Kylee got to wear the Small World dress!! It feels so special seeing her in it at the gala :goodvibes.

Ellen.. Kylee loves this dress... So do I. When we got the dress I knew she would wear this to the Gala. Kylee loves all her dresses. She is such a Princess and loves to dress up, but with the feeding pump she could never wear them. Thanks to you Disboutiquers... She has a few dresses she can now wear. Do you sell dress too? I would love to buy some if you do sell them.

Wonderful pictures. It looks like you guys had a great time at the Gala. It's so nice you got ot go.

What a wonderful night at the gala! Love the family group picture with everyone all dressed up!

Bailee Madison looked familiar and then when you mentioned the movie, Letters to God, I now remember her as the boy's best friend in the movie that liked to climb through his window to visit him. How neat to meet her family too!

What a amazing night. Bailee looks so sweet. The pictures of Kylee are beautiful.
Thank you:hug:
Wonderful pictures. It looks like you guys had a great time at the Gala. It's so nice you got ot go.
Thank you:hug:
Wow, that is amazing!!! Love all the pictures!
Thank you Christy:hug:
What a wonderful night at the gala! Love the family group picture with everyone all dressed up!

Bailee Madison looked familiar and then when you mentioned the movie, Letters to God, I now remember her as the boy's best friend in the movie that liked to climb through his window to visit him. How neat to meet her family too!

Thank you Gail. I still need to see the movie. Just not sure I can.:sad2:

I'm getting closer to starting my TR. For the last 5 hours I have been loading all the pictures on Photobucket. Be warned though... it's going to be a long TR. I just have so many pictures I want to share. Hard to go through 2,000 pictures.

I'm getting closer to starting my TR. For the last 5 hours I have been loading all the pictures on Photobucket. Be warned though... it's going to be a long TR. I just have so many pictures I want to share. Hard to go through 2,000 pictures.
It was so hard for me to pick through all our pictures too. I can't wait to hear all the details :lovestruc

The more the merrier. I love TR with LOTS of pictures:goodvibes

Well I know what you mean, I usually go through at least 1000 when I photograph a wedding... I can't wait to see them!

Awesome photos! Looked like you guys had a fantastic time! You all looked so glamourous dazzled up and hanging out with celebrities! Very cool.

Congrats to Kylee on the photos--they are beautiful pictures and reminders or her journey. What a great way to tell her story. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter