Large Bank Of Points For Rent-$12/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm looking for BLT 1 bedroom villa on July 7-12, 2014. It is for my honeymoon :) please let me know if you can help

Hi, I'm looking for BLT 1 bedroom villa on July 7-12, 2014. It is for my honeymoon :) please let me know if you can help

Hi - I know it's a little soon, but looking for a two bedroom BLT from Feb 20-23 2015. Standard view preferred.

Hello, looking for a 2 bedroom villa at the Wilderness lodge from Saturday October 18th 2014 till Sunday October 26th 2014. Total points is 322 points. Can you do that?

Thanks,
Bob Roberts

Hi! I can't book Wilderness until 7 months prior to your arrival date. Feel free to check back with me on March 18th.

Hi I am looking to rent point for BLT Oct 8-12 or Oct. 1-5. One bedroom standard view. Please let me know if available. Second choice would be a two bedroom.

Thanks

I'm not a broker. I'm a family man who enjoys at least one trip to Disney every year. I have a few large contracts and haven't been using all my points lately. I have references from folks who have rented from me in the past and can provide timely replies and insights into the best way to book your vacation.

ETA: Since it's the most frequent question, I have points at HHI and BLT
Do you still have points avail for June 11-18? Thanks for responding.

utscrapbooker

I'm looking for 55 points (3 night stay) for BLT Dec 12-15. I'm talking with David's but they don't have any points available so I'm stuck in the queue, and I'm currently panicking. :guilty:

Looking for to stay at AKL studio AUG 6-14th. It looks like it is 108 points. If you have those points and can rent it, PM me when you get a chance. Thanks!

Hello -

We are looking for 4 nights starting October 30th in a 2 bedroom at BLT which I understand is available. If you still have these points available we are looking to book.

I know it's late, but I would love to surprise my honey with a trip for us for his birthday which is June 12. Travel dates and hotel flexible, just want to be there for his birthday.

Hi,

Im looking for either:

Studio Preferred at BWV = 125 points

Or

Studio BC = 120

August 16 - August 23, 2014

Do you still have points?

Thank you

I still have points but I don't see availability for either of your requests below. Is there something else I can check for you?

Hi,

Im looking for either:

Studio Preferred at BWV = 125 points

Or

Studio BC = 120

August 16 - August 23, 2014

Do you still have points?

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter