Large Bank Of Points For Rent-$12/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I am looking for BLT 2 bedroom October 12-18,2014. I have 4 adults and 3 children. Thanks!

I'm interested in a AKL studio reservation for Oct. 5-10, preferably Jambo House, Kidani is a fine second choice. Value or Standard for my son and I. It's a dream trip for him I can only afford through renting points. Thanks!

Do you still have points available?

I'm looking for 2 studios from June 21 - 28 at any of the following -
  • AKL Savannah view
  • BLT Standard view
  • Wilderness Lodge or
  • BWV standard

Do you still have points? How much are they? We are looking for AKV value studio Sept 4th-8th. Please let me know.
thanks
Stephanie

I am looking for a 1 Bedroom at Bay Lake Towers Oct 20-26, 2014.

It appears to be 182 points, what would be the cost to rent from you.
At time of reservation I also need an owner willing to make me dining plan addition and reservations, but I have all of that planned out already.

--
Thanks,
Paula Batton
(919) 228-8661
paulabattonATgmailDOTCOM

Hi Pizzaman12!

I'm looking for AKL Studio for 2 people October 8-10. I know you can't book that for another 2 weeks, but if you're able to let us rent points please let me know.

Thanks!

I should still have points available. Just check back with me then!

Hello,
Looking for BLT Nov. 6th- 9th 2014. Any Studio view at BLT will work for me. Thanks.

Sorry to say that BLT is sold out for those dates in studios. Let me know if there's anything else I can check for you.

I'm interested in a AKL studio reservation for Oct. 5-10, preferably Jambo House, Kidani is a fine second choice. Value or Standard for my son and I. It's a dream trip for him I can only afford through renting points. Thanks!

Hope you can make your dream trip come true. I can only book AKL 7 months prior to your arrival date so I wouldn't be able to look into your reservation for about another week. Happy to help you then if you haven't found someone who has AKL points to secure your rental.

Regards,
Ed Pizza

Hi

Looking to rent points for BLT studio room standard view
Need just under 150 points

Getting married on Disney fantasy and then off to DW for honeymoon

January 10 2015 - January 19 2015
Are our preferred dates...unless we need to move a few days here/there for the point availability

Please let us know

Thanks

Hello, looking for a 2 bedroom villa at the Wilderness lodge from Saturday October 18th 2014 till Sunday October 26th 2014. Total points is 322 points. Can you do that?

Thanks,
Bob Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter