Large Bank Of Points For Rent-$12/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have points left and what are your home resorts? I am looking at studio standard view Dec 13th and checking out on the 24th. I would like AKV, BWV and OKWV in that order. Please let me know. Thank you have a nice night.
VBMOM

Hi,

I am looking for Studio for June 22-27 or 28 .

Would prefer VWL, but i am open to others.

Please let me know if you can help.

860-893-3467

Thanks
Sue Polak :rolleyes1

We're looking for BLT 6 nights checking in 11/8 or 11/9 in a studio (standard view preferably).

Former DVC members, too :-). Can't wait to own again! I've waited way too late in the game here, but I'm looking for June 5-13. Would love a studio at BCV or BWV. Willing to split stay or consider 1 BR for part of it. Also willing to adjust dates. Hope there's something other than SSR because we've stayed there enough and would love somewhere else. Thanks so very much! Tamara TLMyers828@gmail.com Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Back from overseas and catching up on replies this evening and tomorrow. Thanks for everyone's patience.

Do you still have points to rent? My family and I are looking at 2 bedroom at AKL for 6/15-6/22. Thank you!

Hi im looking for BLT or boardwalk villas from july 13-20th..are these avaliable?

Hi im looking for BLT or boardwalk villas from july 13-20th..are these avaliable?

Hello - looking for somewhere in December. As that is more than 7 months away I am aware you can only book your home DVC property. Which DVC properties do you have points for please? Thanks:)

I have contracts at BLT and HHI. Let me know if I can assist further.

I need a transfer of 30-60 points for an Aug 2014 Vacation. Would you be able to still do a transfer?

Thanks,

Mike

Planning to attend a conference at Yacht Club Conference center from 11/29-12/06/14 and would like to rent points. Total of 12 in party and would like to split group into 7,3,and 2 for accommodations. Please call me at 412/874-1084 if anything is available. Thanks for the offering.

I don't have points at BCV so wouldn't be able to book there until 7 months prior to arrival. Happy to help then, but since you're looking for premium dates you're likely better off finding someone who has that as their home resort so they could book it now.

Pizzaman I'm not allowed to pm or email yet. If you want to go ahead and check availability we're looking for BLT in a standard view studio for 6 nights checking in on 11/8 or 11/9. If you would be so kind to give me your email I'll contact you that way. Thanks!

Hi! Hope you had a great trip! I posted earlier about a trip in June. I'm sure it's a long shot and there may not have been anything available.

But, I'm also looking for BLT in October, and I noticed it's your home resort.

Looking for a studio, MK view
October 1-6
109 pts

Feel free to PM or email :-)

TLMyers828@gmail.com

Thanks so much for your time!

Tamara

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter