Last Movie You Saw In A Theater?

Star Trek: Into Darkness (IMAX 3D)

Before that -- The Great Gatsby (3D)

And before that -- Iron Man 3 (IMAX 3D)

Liked all 3 but 3D didn't do anything for Gatsby.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DISBoards

Iron Man 3 in 3D while on the Disney Magic in the Walt Disney Theater. Never seen any of the previous productions in this series. Loved it, want to seek out prior films in this series.

Just saw Star Trek today. Wish I had seen it in 2D rather than 3--it's one of those action films that's well-acted enough that I'd really like to concentrate on the faces. (And, with the exception of Hugo, every 3D movie I've seen makes the humans a little bit muddy.)

Don't see many movies in theatres...our last was SkyFall - over Thanksgiving weekend. DH and I loved the movie...our 19YO DD - not so much.

(I don't think DD had a clue about James Bond)

The Hunger Games. Liked the movie, but not the two women who whispered behind us throughout it. We got a home theater shortly after because it seems like people can't stop talking and texting at the theater.

That said, I am planning to see Star Trek Into the Darkness in a couple weeks.

"The Great Gatsby". A little on the long side, but I ended up enjoying it more than I expected.

It was Wreck It Ralph. We loved it. Sadly I can't remember what the last non family movie I have seen at the theatre. Whenever DH and I get a date night, there isn't anything playing which we want to watch.

Rocky Horror Picture Show with shadow cast... it was fun :)

Star Trek, and before that Gatsby. We used to go to the movies a lot before kids, then quit when they were tiny. Now we see a lot of movies, just not together!

We saw Fast & Furious 6 last night and The Hangover III tonight...loved them both and can't wait for F&F 7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter