Last Movie You Saw In A Theater?

The Hobbit, and I loved it!

I only go to the theater for a movie about twice a year, so I have to be pretty sure I will really enjoy it before I fork over the cash. popcorn::

One a week for the last three weeks.

Iron Man 3
The Great Gatsby
Star Trek

We took the kids to see Epic today. I thought it was good. We have a theater about 20 mins away that has $3 matinees and rather cheap concessions, so for less than $40 we can see the movie and have snacks. Much better then the $40 admission for the big theatre by us.

Last movie before today was Oz. I want to see Hangover III and Gatsby.

Saw Fast & Furious 6 on Friday. Loved it!

We're going to see Hangover 3 later today, hopefully. DH and I rarely get out to the movies, so seeing so many in such a short time (including Iron Man 3 a couple weeks ago) is so strange for us!

Yesterday was movie day for us. We saw Fast & Furious 6, then Hangover 3.

Neither are Academy Award winning films, but good, mindless fun :goodvibes

If I had to choose between the two, FF6, only because Paul Walker is just a Hottie McHotterson!!! Swoooooooon! :love:

ETA: Stay for the credits in both.

Hubs and I saw Star Trek on opening weekend (dd was away at a Girl Scout camp) and I just went to see The Great Gatsby with 3 girlfriends on Friday night. It was our MNO ("Moms Night Out") that we do regularly.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

The Woman In Black, last year sometime. I don't go to the movies much, but I wanted to see Daniel Radcliffe in something other than Harry Potter.

We go to Bow Tie Cinema. With their Criterion Club card, admission is $6 on Tuesday - plus you can get a large popcorn (with free refill) for $5. I always carry a bottle and put water in it. This is usually our (cheap) Date Night.

Star Trek Into Darkness. Very good.

Went with DH. Last time DH and I saw a movie together was Forrest Gump! :rotfl2:

The last two movies my inlaws saw in the theatre were Vegas Vacation, and The Godfather :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter