Last Movie You Saw In A Theater?

Mud - Last weekend. I thought it was very well done. Not like a "favorite movie of all time" movie, but it kept me interested through the whole story :)

Star Trek Into Darkness. It was awesome!

I saw the Hangover 3 last night. It was slow and I don't think I laughed more than once. I should've known that a "part 3" wouldn't be so good.

Epic and it was good. My DD wanted to see it for her birthday. My DH and I will see the Star Trek movie soon.

Fast and Furious 6. Totally unbelievable, ridiculous, and over the top in every way. And we loved it! Can't wait for #7! :thumbsup2

The Host.

It was also a snoozefest. I was so glad I went alone and didn't drag DH to see it with me.

We all plan on seeing Hangover 3 today. I was going to take DS last night because DH was away at a baseball game, but DS wanted to wait until we all could go together.
Awwwww....... :) :goodvibes :thumbsup2

Edited to add : We also want to see Fast and Furious 6 and I want to see Now You See Me when it comes out next week.

Iron Man 3.....loved it. Action packed.......just what I like.

Going Tuesday to see the new Star Trek one.

And did you like it?

Last one I saw was "Lincoln" and I thought it was a snoozefest. :faint:

Iron Man 3. It was just okay...but I'm not much of a superhero movie fan. I went because DH and DS10 wanted to, and it was only $5, so I went with them. Since all shows are only $5 at our local theater every Tuesday, we try to make a point to go about 2x a month, and I end up watching a lot of movies that I wouldn't pay full price for.

I just bought tickets to see Fast and Furious 6 later today. When the movies first came out, (I think in 2001) I was super into cars (like the one's in the movie). I feel like I may be a little old now to be following this movie still, but it just wouldn't feel right not to see it, plus I love the ROCK!

Iron Man 3 and it was good. Not as good as the 1st one but better then the 2nd one.

Star Trek.
It was really good, considering I had never saw the first of the reboot and have never seen or knew anything about star trek ever, hahaha.

Star Trek Into Darkness. Very good.

Went with DH. Last time DH and I saw a movie together was Forrest Gump! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter