Leaving the hubbies and kids behind - A May 2010 PTR, TR has begun!

Oh my gosh, thank goodness you know the principal well enough to get the interview moved to this week!

Friday is going to be a go with the flow day for us as well, trip is winding down, time to take it easy :thumbsup2

Good luck with your interview Katie :hug:
I have been obsessing over over my iPhone weather app and all I can say is bring lots of sunscreen!! The weather is looking great and I hope it stays that way! :) Especially since it is freeeeeeeezing here this week!!
I did the orange side after two Cosmo slushies and I was okay :rotfl2:

Tracy

Friday the 7th sounds like a great day.
How's your packing coming along?

Good luck for the interview! And well done for getting it shifted to this week (not next Thursday). You could have always told them to come to WDW and interview you between Philharmagic and lunch! :rotfl2:

Packing mentally is coming along great! Still too many other things on my to-do list first

I'm fairly certain the district doesn't have the professional development funds for an onsite interview :lmao:

Good luck with the job interview! :goodvibes

:wizard:Good luck with the interview!!!:wizard:

Thanks so much :goodvibes

Oh my gosh, thank goodness you know the principal well enough to get the interview moved to this week!

Friday is going to be a go with the flow day for us as well, trip is winding down, time to take it easy :thumbsup2

I like that about the last few days, have lots of goals at the beginning then give yourself time at the end to go back to anything you missed or really want to do again.

Good luck with the interview! :wizard:

Your plans are all looking really good! Getting so close!:woohoo:

A little panic is starting to set in :eek: it must be close now!

Good luck with your interview Katie :hug:
I have been obsessing over over my iPhone weather app and all I can say is bring lots of sunscreen!! The weather is looking great and I hope it stays that way! :) Especially since it is freeeeeeeezing here this week!!
I did the orange side after two Cosmo slushies and I was okay :rotfl2:

Tracy

I'm so excited about the weather forecast. I would try to not let poor weather get me down but it is much more enjoyable with warm weather and sun!

:rotfl2: Maybe I should mention that I have an inner ear condition and sometimes have motion issues so we will see how I am feeling :rolleyes1

Thanks everyone for your well wishes on the job interview, I really appreciate it! I got a call from the high school principal this morning. I was kind of hoping she would say they wanted to meet today so that I can just get it over with but they can't do it until Friday. I guess I can't complain because Greg has seriously gone through flight options for me to come home for a day of my trip :scared1: This is only 3 more days, then I get to go and enjoy my vacation without stressing about it!

Great pictures for May 7th. I have NO plans for that day. Our flight doesn't leave until 740pm on Friday! It will be interesting to see what we end up doing that day. Maybe that would be a good day to meet with my DVC guide.

Anyway - good luck with your interview. But don't even think about coming home from your trip to interview early. That would just be pure madness.

Great pictures for May 7th. I have NO plans for that day. Our flight doesn't leave until 740pm on Friday! It will be interesting to see what we end up doing that day. Maybe that would be a good day to meet with my DVC guide.

Anyway - good luck with your interview. But don't even think about coming home from your trip to interview early. That would just be pure madness.

Did I hear you say there are some secret bonuses for adding DVC points? It will be interesting to hear what they have going now.

I never seriously looked at coming home but you can bet Greg did! He just wants me to have a job.

Good luck with your job interview! :thumbsup2

Thanks Michelle!

Good luck with the interview. :wizard::wizard::wizard:

I haven't started packing either. I'll do that on Sunday. :thumbsup2 I am loving all the pics you have of what you are going to do each day. I am making notes. ;)

Good luck with the job interview Katie!!! As if you didn't already have enough on your plate!:rotfl:

Good luck packing and getting final preparations done for the trip...not long now!

See ya real soon!!!!

Good luck Katie. I'll be thinking of you on Friday....I'll be in California on Friday hopefully without any jetlag :scared1:

Good luck with the interview. :wizard::wizard::wizard:

I haven't started packing either. I'll do that on Sunday. :thumbsup2 I am loving all the pics you have of what you are going to do each day. I am making notes. ;)

Thanks! Make sure you say Hi if we happen to be in the same place at the same time!

Good luck with the job interview Katie!!! As if you didn't already have enough on your plate!:rotfl:

Good luck packing and getting final preparations done for the trip...not long now!

See ya real soon!!!!

Honestly, I had no sense of panic about being ready for the trip until this came along. Now I am bumping up my to-do list a bit and wondering what will fall off by Friday afternoon because my focus will be all on the boys once the interview is done. The fun news though is that I get to pull out the suitcase today!

Good luck Katie. I'll be thinking of you on Friday....I'll be in California on Friday hopefully without any jetlag :scared1:

Thanks! I hope you are pixie dusted with NO jetlag :wizard:

Saturday, May 8

Orlando Weather Forecast: 85 degrees, times of clouds and sun

This morning we will need to get up and go for our last Disney day which will start with early EMH’s at DHS with of course the dash to

toy_story_mania_ride-1.jpg

And all important stops at

tower-of-terror_03-1.jpg

And

rockinrollercoaster.jpg

And catching a show of

mgmbeauty5-1.jpg

Depending on what else we want to do, we will stay for Block Party Bash or maybe do some more attractions…we’ll see!

Eventually we will make our way to MK. No touring plans…I would like to see the Flag Retreat and

M2016.jpg

otherwise it will be whatever we feel like. Sometime shortly before 9, we will get signed in for the Wishes Dessert Party!!

mkdessertparty1041-760432.jpg

I plan to enjoy this to the max. Afterwards we will get to meet up with MeMom and her clan (and no, I won’t forget to bring your chocolate covered strawberry!)

Eventually, they will make us leave the park but I will be in NO hurry since this will be my last chance to soak it in until who-knows-when! Yes, I will have to get up at an insanely early time the next morning but I don’t care, I can sleep on the plane.

Everything looks terrific!! You are going to have so much fun!!! Good luck with the interview. That's nice you'll have it completed and can really relax on vacation! :)

Sounds like a great last day :goodvibes Wish we were still going to be there that night, so I could pop over and meet MeMom too!

Everything looks terrific!! You are going to have so much fun!!! Good luck with the interview. That's nice you'll have it completed and can really relax on vacation! :)

I'm trying to not stress about things beyond my control while trying to think clearly through the different possible scenarios between this job and my preferred one at the middle school. UGH! It will be such a relief to get this all settled so we can move on to our next goals!

Sounds like a great last day :goodvibes Wish we were still going to be there that night, so I could pop over and meet MeMom too!

I'm so excited to meet her! She's like Dis royalty :upsidedow Do you leave Saturday afternoon?

I'm so excited to meet her! She's like Dis royalty :upsidedow Do you leave Saturday afternoon?

Yep, we didn't want to get home too late so our flight leaves at 3:15, with a probable ME pick up around noon.

Oh my gosh, Katie!! In just a few hours we can say we leave in 2 days!!!!!! :dance3: How are the preparations coming?

We will probably MK it that day, too! And stay until the last possible second...our plane doesn't leave until 2:00 Sunday so plenty of time to sleep in!

The Wishes dessert party sounds like fun---and even more fun is a DIS meet with MeMom and Jill! :banana:

Yep, we didn't want to get home too late so our flight leaves at 3:15, with a probable ME pick up around noon.

Oh my gosh, Katie!! In just a few hours we can say we leave in 2 days!!!!!! :dance3: How are the preparations coming?

That's right...did you decide what you want to do that last morning or are you just going to wait and see what you feel like?

I got my packing mostly done yesterday. Today I'm going to some pampering so it's done for tomorrows interview. that just leaves a few odds and ends to take care of. How are you coming?

We will probably MK it that day, too! And stay until the last possible second...our plane doesn't leave until 2:00 Sunday so plenty of time to sleep in!

I'll keep an eye out to say Hi!

The Wishes dessert party sounds like fun---and even more fun is a DIS meet with MeMom and Jill! :banana:

I'm so excited! It will make the last night blues better I think

Hey girl! Have a great time! So excited to read all about it when you get back! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter