Lego Brickmaster Club?

Misskitty3

DIS Veteran
Has anyone joined the Lego Brickmaster Club to get the Legoland passes? For $39.99 seems like a steal....wondering if we should join and if I should sign all for of us up?

Love insight on how this works....

We signed up for 2 memberships, for our 3.5 and 5.5 year old. 1st of all, they love getting mail, and the little sets they send quarterly are really nice. My 5 year old just got a star wars ship last week, it wasn't huge or anything but might have been 8-10 dollars in a store. I forget what the 3 year old received but he is happy also. Now that I'm typing this, I'm not sure why they get a different set. We signed them up 6months apart, its either that or their ages...

Besides the sets that come in the mail, you get a free childs admission. We are going in 5 weeks and haven't seen any deals yet that made us wish we skipped the Brickmasters club. We signed up just for the passes btw, but honestly have enjoyed watching how excited they get when the brown cardboard packages arrive.

Please note the free admission is for a CHILD only, so don't sign up any adults.

We just returned from a trip to Legoland (12/27-12/29) and had also signed our son up for the Brickmaster Club. Without question,they did allow me to use the complimentary ticket that came with the subscription plus his magazine had a coupon for a free child ticket with every purchased adult ticket. The coupon expired 12/31/08 but I wouldn't be surpised if they offer them again at some point next year. No matter what, like the above poster, my 9 year old LOVES getting the special sets -- our come every other month (not quarterly), so for 6 lego sets plus two (2) $5 off coupons for legoshop.com, I definitely think it is worth the price!

PS my son and my 6 year old daughter also LOVED Legoland -- almost more than disneyland!

Love the Brickmaster Club. :thumbsup2

If you are planning a trip to Legoland, it is DEFINITELY worth it!

Does the free admission ticket come with your first shipment? I just found out we are going to be in the area in early April and signed up today. Thanks!

Please note the free admission is for a CHILD only, so don't sign up any adults.
Is this a recent change?

I signed myself, my wife, and my son up for the Brickmaster club for our trip there last March. We received three general admission coupons and all three of us were able to use them to enter the park.

At $40 per admission plus all the lego sets it was an incredibly good deal.

How long does it take to come after you sign up? We will be going to Legoland at the end of Feb. and I wonder if this would work for us?

Hi - I called Lego today and signed up. They said it takes 4-10 days for your tickets to arrive but they can expedite it to 2 days for 10 bucks. I had them expedite since we are leaving next weekend. Worth the money - 2 free Legoland tickets, plus the 6 sets and coupons set me back a mere $111.17 - a little less than admission alone (after tax)!

Hi - I called Lego today and signed up. They said it takes 4-10 days for your tickets to arrive but they can expedite it to 2 days for 10 bucks. I had them expedite since we are leaving next weekend. Worth the money - 2 free Legoland tickets, plus the 6 sets and coupons set me back a mere $111.17 - a little less than admission alone (after tax)!

Were you able to confirm if the tickets are good for adults too or just kids?

Without even asking the lady who took my order told me to use them for adults because it would be a better value for me!

I did it on the phone and it was simple and quick. Plus, I was able to ask any questions I had.

Okay, sounds like the vouchers are good for adults and kids. So I guess I should sign all 4 of us up for this before our trip in May. Even though we don't need 4 sets of legos coming to our house every other month. Seems like a heck of a deal!

The Brickmaster Membership came today (ordered last week and had them sent 2nd day). It contained a Star Wars lego, one admission ticket (did NOT specify adult or child), two $5 off of $20 at legoshop.com, and a Brickmaster Magazine. The bonus is that inside the Brickmaster magazine is a coupon for buy an adult ticket, get a child ticket free good until 1/31/09. So if you are a family of four, make sure to only buy two Brickmaster memberships and then use the coupon! Four admissions for the price of one adult and two brickmaster memberships - can it get better than that??!! :thumbsup2

The Brickmaster Membership came today (ordered last week and had them sent 2nd day). It contained a Star Wars lego, one admission ticket (did NOT specify adult or child), two $5 off of $20 at legoshop.com, and a Brickmaster Magazine. The bonus is that inside the Brickmaster magazine is a coupon for buy an adult ticket, get a child ticket free good until 1/31/09. So if you are a family of four, make sure to only buy two Brickmaster memberships and then use the coupon! Four admissions for the price of one adult and two brickmaster memberships - can it get better than that??!! :thumbsup2

MPLsDad - When does the Buy one, get one free coupon expire? You stated Jan 2009 above...did you mean Jan 2010?

DOH! It says 2009! :furious: Back to the drawing board for me!!! Maybe the next Brickmaster will have another coupon. I'll keep you posted.

DOH! It says 2009! :furious: Back to the drawing board for me!!! Maybe the next Brickmaster will have another coupon. I'll keep you posted.

I wonder if you called customer srvc and told them you just got your stuff in Feb and the coupon expired in Jan, if they would be willing to send you a new one that you could use. Might be worth a try....

I called today and ordered the Lego Brickmaster cluc. When I asked the man if the free tickets were for an adult or child he said you could use them for either. I hope this helps ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter