Lego Brickmaster Club?

The magazines are the same. The brickmaster club one will have things on a few more pages where in the regular (free, no lego set) version it says something like subscribe to the brickmaster club to see this page.

I don't know about the different sets since I never even knew 2 different magazines (junior and regular) existed.

The Lego Jr. magazine is new. DS used to get the old one but then they started sending us the Jr. He's gotten two issues so far.

As far as the Brickmaster, the sets and magazine are the same regardless of age.

BSCD28 is a promo code for $5 off your order when you order the brickmaster club. My totaly with tax and shipping was about $45. :thumbsup2

Thanks so much for that promo code!! We were looking into ordering the brickmaster club and now this helps seal the deal!!:banana: :banana:

I signed DS & DD up for the Brickmaster Club ~ DS cause he loves Legos and DD for another free pass. The packages arrived today, the free passes are good until 7/31/2010 ~ which is great since we won't be returning to S. CA this year (we're goin' to WDW in Oct!) We'll visit DLR & S. CA (Legoland) next spring.

We got our package today too. I noticed the BOGOF coupon is for a park hopper. Is the complimentary ticket good for a hopper as well, or just for the one park? The ticket doesn't say.

J,

does it say a one day hopper or 2 day hopper needs to be purchased for the buy 1 get one. Also, what does it say on the complimentary ticket. Does it have a $ limit. I notice that admission for adults is $63, so the $57 wouldn't cover it.

The BOGO says 1 day park hopper. The complimentary ticket has no $ value. It's pretty vague, nothing in the printed conditions on the back. The front says "complimentary ticket" on the top and "legoland california" at the bottom (pre-printed).

I just wondered if anyone's actually used one yet and if they were given a hopper or not. It would be nice if all 3 of us could get into the aquarium. If not, we'll just trade and go one at a time with DS or not at all. I don't want to pay extra just for the aquarium.

The BOGO says 1 day park hopper. The complimentary ticket has no $ value. It's pretty vague, nothing in the printed conditions on the back. The front says "complimentary ticket" on the top and "legoland california" at the bottom (pre-printed).

I just wondered if anyone's actually used one yet and if they were given a hopper or not. It would be nice if all 3 of us could get into the aquarium. If not, we'll just trade and go one at a time with DS or not at all. I don't want to pay extra just for the aquarium.

I'm curious about this too. Can you use the BOGO for a non-hopper? Or the free pass for a hopper? If anyone finds the answer I'd love to know!

I've since found a better deal -- go to page 3 at http://www.happykidsla.org/readysetgrowla//FamilyGuide_Oral_English.pdf for a $17 weekday coupon. Apparently you might have to give a socal zip code though. YMMV -- found on slickdeals.net.

I'm gonna bring both coupons, just in case.

That is a great deal, but when I click on that link there is no coupon there? If you select the html version you can still see the info for the coupon (though it's not really a printable coupon there), but where it should be in the pdf is just a blank space. :confused:

When are you going? We are hoping to go in early June and I'd love to hear your results with the 2 different coupons if you're going before then. :)

People on slickdeals were said occasionally they'd be asked for ID, but would just step to another ticket booth. Others said they were asked their zip code and just gave any old socal zip.

Just to let everybody know that as of today 22 April, the BSCD28 code still works. The BSCD29 code does not work. BSCD28 took $5 off, so came to just under $42 with delivery.:thumbsup2

Thanks for the info JPeriod.

For future reference, try retailmenot.com/view/lego.com for new promo codes. :goodvibes

Thanks! That is a great site - I haven't heard of that one. Am going to watch it until our trip comes up to see what goodies I can get!

Thanks so much.

PS - I love your photo - very cute!

-Brian

How odd, because I used the BCSD29 code two days ago and it worked fine. The package that came with our first Brickmaster order came with two coupons, BCSD29 says it's good until the end of June, the second is good until December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter