Lego Cinderella's Castle

There are sets currently listed on eBay for $450 - 599. Looking at completed sales, it looks like the $450 number is currently the sweet spot.

just got an email that my castle has shipped! i had wondered if these were a preorder or not. looks like they are shipping them right out!
I was just going to post the same thing! We just received shipping notice--it will be here on Wednesday! Very excited DD (who received it for her birthday yesterday).

I also got an email that it shipped. FedEx tracking says delivery by Saturday!

Same. Although mine is just showing that they printed the label thus far. I thought it was a pre-order too. Better get my will and testament in order before my wife finds it at the door........ :scared:

Not a "preorder"...first run production...

Isn't it amazing what those sweatshops next to Shanghai Disneyland can do?

Except they're coming from Mississippi. :P

I was debating buying one, and I almost think I should have last night.

Went to the Lego store at Disney Springs and there was 1 on the shelf at 6:30
When I went back at 8 it was gone, and the shelf had been restocked with different sets

They do have the built model on the floor and the sticker said there were 15 pre-release ones for VIP members, so it looks like all 15 may have already been sold. Didn't stop to ask anyone though.

I guess I'll see how the regular release goes

Wow just 15 for a big store like the Disney Springs store! We have a much smaller one close to us and they were sold out, now I know why! So paranoid I'm going to miss out next week with the general release. I want to buy it in store for instant gratification, think we will be there waiting for the store to open that morning! I have a ton of VIP points, we always buy the big sets for DH and I to do, and my DS gets a bigger set for Christmas each year too. We buy during the double points sales so get extra that way, and I seem to remember a triple points day at some point. I don't have enough to cover it all ($400 up here in Canada!!) but it's going to be much more reasonable once we redeem the points! I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Mine arrived in the mail yesterday. Holy poo poo is it big. 15 lbs! I was going to open it up and let the boys build it up until our trip in October, but I think I'll use this as the big surprise Santa gift instead.

So it arrived last night! Yeah - so not gonna make it to Xmas.

If you build it, they will come......to see it in person at Thanksgiving!!

image.jpeg

ours came yesterday, we're not even halfway done building it. My daughter is making fun of me though because I'm wondering if I can use a projector I have to shine a recording of celebrate the magic on it

Got mine on Saturday, finished it yesterday. Hardest part for me was trying to keep the kids (5 and 2) from destroying it. Trying to explain that it is not a toy to young inquiring minds is very difficult.

Need to get one.. What should I do on Sept 1? What time should I log in to Lego.con to place my order?

Need to get one.. What should I do on Sept 1? What time should I log in to Lego.con to place my order?

It's free to join the VIP club with lego, join it and order now you also get points for free things in the future (and this gets a lot of points)

Now that I've been building. You build the castle in sections where the base and first floor is put aside to build the upper floors of the castle and then they are braught together near the end. You would need to cut the book in half but it wouldn't be hard for dad+child to take 1 section of the build while mom+child take another. I'm finding my daughter is enjoying the upper floors more and there is a lot of quick feedback on disney movies and making themed rooms + more decorating type things where I'm personally enjoying building more of the structural side of things.

Just a thought if anyone is getting this for the whole family to work on. It's not really easy to involve more than about 2 people building the same part and the book is giant instead of a lot of different pieces.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter