Lego Cinderella's Castle

That would very much depend on the response...I would think?
it will be very interesting to see. clearly it will depend upon supply and demand but there are a lot of lego lovers out there and a lot of disney lovers out there and altho this is expensive, disney stuff is never cheap, especially representations of the iconic castle. it looks like a really nice quality set. can't wait to get it : )

That would very much depend on the response...I would think?

From the Lego Forums I lurk on, this set does not seem to be garnering a lot of attention from the typical Lego buyer. Too expensive. Not exciting enough. Not complete enough. Disney fans, as evidenced here, are clearly excited about it.

So yeah...who knows.

...all right, all right...I cracked and bought the damn thing...

...you jerks :(
this made me laugh. never underestimate peer pressure lol, but seriously, this castle is so awesome. wonder how long it will take to build?? i haven't done a lego set for a long time so this one could take me forever. i hope you lego fiends will post pics once you build it : )

this made me laugh. never underestimate peer pressure lol, but seriously, this castle is so awesome. wonder how long it will take to build?? i haven't done a lego set for a long time so this one could take me forever. i hope you lego fiends will post pics once you build it : )
Lego is very very good with their instructions. I only played with them a little bit as a kid and then got into it about 4 years ago as an adult when my BF gave me a Black Pearl for my birthday. He created a monster. I have really gotten into the large modular building sets which have 2000+ pieces and the instruction books for assembling the large sets are very good. It probably wouldn't take you as long as you think.

Lego is very very good with their instructions. I only played with them a little bit as a kid and then got into it about 4 years ago as an adult when my BF gave me a Black Pearl for my birthday. He created a monster. I have really gotten into the large modular building sets which have 2000+ pieces and the instruction books for assembling the large sets are very good. It probably wouldn't take you as long as you think.
omg black pearl sounds awesome. good to hear i stand a chance with this one : )

Mine is going to the North Pole first...that's the only way I can "reasonably" justify it right now

just got an email that my castle has shipped! i had wondered if these were a preorder or not. looks like they are shipping them right out!

just saw a review on the lego site for this which referred to a speed build video on youtube. it's by thelaughingfamily. in the review they said this would not be an easy build. i went over to youtube and in the videos they have the first and second phases in a speed build video. interesting.....

It's so cute y'all!! We got up early and were the first ones at our local Lego store. My 6 year old son was so excited! He's over half way through putting it together. The details are awesome!!!

It's so cute y'all!! We got up early and were the first ones at our local Lego store. My 6 year old son was so excited! He's over half way through putting it together. The details are awesome!!!
omg already half way done? your 6 year old is destined to be either an engineer or an architect!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter