Legoland coupons

Hi Amy

Sorry I was bogged down with the kids' activities at school and didn't get round to the post office (I had ran out of stamps!). Please be assured that I WILL get this done this afternoon.

Thanks again for your thoughtful gesture.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I jsut PMed you....so you are now allowed to PM me back. Just waiting for your address so I can send the coupons on Monday!!!:cheer2: Amy

Hi, Amy -

I am new to the DIS Boards and am unable to PM you - we just started planning our DLR trip two weeks ago and are leaving in two weeks!
Amy, your offer is very generous and if you happen to have any coupons left for LL, I would love to get one!

Please let me know what I need to do to contact you directly.

Thanks!

Hello, and Happy Thanksgiving. I am going to be super prone to typos today, I am jittery on my pecan pie sugar high!!!

Okay. 1). tptoh---mailed the coupons to your hotel, hope you get them!!

2). 1KidandaHalf----PMed you my address..just send me a SASE!!

3). Coupons for 2008...still haven't found them. I am not much of a fast food enthusiast...but was in a BK and the staff (who didn't actually speak my language..so that might have been the problem)...didn't know what I was talking about when I inquired. There is a Carl's Jr. across the street from my work, so if I ever get to leave for lunch rather than stuffing my lunch in at my desk while I write charts...I will go across and ask about the 2008 coupons. Hate to do it...I'll smell like ugho Carl's Jr just from stepping in the place!!!:) :)

Anything else new, I will be sure to post!!! Still have the coupons that expire 2007!!!!:cheer2:

Has anyone bought the Ares travel e-tickets? They are offering both adult and child tickets for $28 good through the end of the year if purchased by November 30. We are lookin gat going the end of December and I was wondering if there was anything I'm missing in the offer. I do plan on calling the Ares office in the morning. http://arestravel.com/35_attraction-tickets_a3.html?ticketID=3

Amy:

Thanks in advance! I tried replying to your PM, but I'm too new here. :confused3

I did send of a SASE the same day I got your PM, so it should be in the mail to you. Thank you!!! :cheer2:

1KidandaHalf,
I received your envelope and very friendly letter today. The coupons will go out tomorrow. I hope you and yours have a great time at LegoLand. I am likely going on Dec. 9th with friends visiting from Oklahoma....so we too will be 4 adults and one child...so maybe I will see you there!! :) Amy

Has anyone bought the Ares travel e-tickets? They are offering both adult and child tickets for $28 good through the end of the year if purchased by November 30. We are lookin gat going the end of December and I was wondering if there was anything I'm missing in the offer. I do plan on calling the Ares office in the morning. http://arestravel.com/35_attraction-tickets_a3.html?ticketID=3

Thanks for posting this! We ordered our tickets on-line the other night and printed them out. Since we are 4 adult, 1 child as far as tickets go, we saved the most money using the ARES link. THANK YOU!!!! :)

You're welcome! We ordered ours too. Now I have to wait 4 weeks before we can use them! When are you going? We have 2 adults and 3 kids, so this was the best deal for us too.

Grumpyvet:

Haven't received the letter yet, but it probably won't arrive until tomorrow. I can't wait! This is my first trip to SoCal, DLR and LL, so I'm pretty stoked. :banana:

Hopefully we'll see you there on the 9th! I'll be the preggo one with the rambunctious 4 year-old, soon-to-be-5 (my DS).

Has anyone bought the Ares travel e-tickets? They are offering both adult and child tickets for $28 good through the end of the year if purchased by November 30. We are lookin gat going the end of December and I was wondering if there was anything I'm missing in the offer. I do plan on calling the Ares office in the morning. (link removed - my post count is too low)

Just FYI, the discount is still going on and looks like the offer is good through Dec. 31st.

You're welcome! We ordered ours too. Now I have to wait 4 weeks before we can use them! When are you going? We have 2 adults and 3 kids, so this was the best deal for us too.

I'm in SoCal right now! We're probably hit Legoland this Thursday. Although the special Christmas events they have going starting Dec. 22 sound really tempting....but am trying to weigh that over the increased crowds. When are you going? Thanks again for posting the link....the military discount available through my MIL was quite a bit higher!!!

We'll be there either the 29th or 30th. We won't be down south until the end of next week. Since we are used to Disneyland at busy times I don't think the crowds will bother us much.

Does anyone know if these "kids free w/adult" tickets are available this year? We are going in June and I'm shopping around for the best deal.

Does anyone know if these "kids free w/adult" tickets are available this year? We are going in June and I'm shopping around for the best deal.

I have a coupon that is good for 1 free child admission that is good till the end of this year. PM me your address if your still looking.:thumbsup2

I'm looking for a legoland bogo coupon if anyone has one.

We just signed up for Brickmaster and missed the last mag with the coupon. They said they would mail it, but I've yet to receive it.

We'll be going end of May. Feel free to PM me if you have one.

TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter