Legoland coupons

Grumpyvet,

Got your email and I'll send a SASE out as soon as I get home (I'm a firefighter and doing a 72hr shift, ugh!)!! It's so great that you're doing this!! Can't wait to go, if plans stay as they are we'll head over mid-October for a quick 4 day whirlwind of seeing Disneyland and Legoland! The kids have talked so much about Legoland so that's the "priority" destination, and now you've just saved us lots of money on that!
Thanks again!!
Janette

grumpyvet-

The coupons arrived in the mail yesterday, thank you so much! And the kids have been pouring over the maps you sent with it. I really appreciate your offer for this, and taking time to help so many people!

Hello all!! I am glad all the coupons are arriving without a hitch. NH girl, yours goes out tomorrow!!!
So far I have sent out 84, yep that is 84 coupons!!! LegoLand will be packed!!!! :thumbsup2
I appreciate all the kind words and thanks!!! Funny how a simple "thank you" feels good. ( I fear that might sound preachy!)
Anyway, still have some and a few maps!! I will likely be going to DL at the end of this month when AP S CA blackout dates end, and can replenish my supply of DL and DCA maps then.
Enjoy LegoLnd!! OH, STILL HAVE COUPONS!!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

A HUGE thank you to Grumpyvet!! We used the coupons last week on our 10 day trip, and had a great time at Legoland :). Can't thank you enough!!!

Next week from Aug 18 to 24 we, my husband and I will bring our two sons, 12 and 6 to Legoland, do you have any coupons left? I am a new one here and if you could send me the coupons to xuluolan@hotmail.com, it will be great!!! Thank you so much!!

Laura from Houston

Hi Grumpyvet,

Do you have any coupon left? I need one if you do. I'm new to this forum, and don't know how to PM. Can you email me at cal8888lyc@yahoo.com with your address, so I can send a self-address envelope to you? Thanks for very much for doing this!

Lai

Natenapril--mail is not THAT slow....got it yesterday and in the mail this AM!!! Have fun!
It is HOT in San Diego today, good day to be on the coast..or LegoLand, instead I am 14 miles inland and it is 98!!!!! Ugho!
Enjoy LegoLand!!!:cheer2: :cheer2:

Hi Grumpyvet!

Just wanted to let you know that we got our coupons! Thank you!!! :flower3: Sorry it to so long to post here - I posted the day that I received them, but I realize now that I posted to the wrong thread...

Hi Grumpvet!

I am probably too late but if you still have any, they would be most appreciated! My mom and I are taking DDs 5 & 8 on their first trip to CA and Disneyland in December and read that Legoland is a "must do"! My e-mail is lmarsh347@yahoo.com.

Thank you so, so much in advance. This is such a nice thing to do!!!!!:thumbsup2

Hi Grumpyvet,

A thousand thank-you's! You really made my day when I checked the mail and saw the coupons. And the maps were a totally unexpected bonus! They will really help me in my planning, and the coupons will save our family a lot of money. You have already got our trip off to a great start!

All the best,
Yvonne

Hi Grumpyvet,

Thank you so much for the coupons and the map.I got it in the mail yesterday and am so looking forward to going to LL. The last time we went there was in Sept '05 and dd was too short for many of the bigger rides. Now she's fianlly tall enough for just about everything.

Lourdes - victorandbellasmom

THANK YOU SO VERY VERY VERY MUCH FOR THE COUPON AND THE MAP!!! There seems to be so much to do at Legoland and we are all excited it and so is my daughter! Thank you again!!!!:hug:

Having email issues today, so PM'ed you!! I still have plenty of LL coupons!!

Anyone still needing COUPONS for free child/paid adult for LegoLand...let me know. They expire 12/30/07!!!

I went to LL yesterday. It was beastly hot...seemed really crowded, but we only waitied 7-8 minutes for all rides except the Pirate Boat one!! Most people were in the water-park area!!!
Hope everyone who has gone has had fun!!!!:cheer2:

Howdy Howdy!

I had posted earlier seeking LL coupons for my son and his cousin who are going on his birthday in 2 weeks. I had missed some that actually went in 6 minutes, but the person who acquired those coupons informed me of you possibly having some? (Did that make ANY sense at all?)

PLEASE let me know if you have 2 and a map?

If easier to email, my address is wvpllc@aol.com.

Thanks very much either way for making these available to people who need them. Some people are actually SELLING these on eBay, so again, Thank You! DRS

PS I attempted to PM you but it did not seem to work? I got an error message, so I am trying this way! Thanks!

LegoDad---coupons in the mail tomorrow..and yes, I had enough to send you 6!!!
Whirled Peas...I saw your touching sob story on the other thread, can I offer you a ahnky?
Anyway...sent you an email, get that envelope in the mail!!!!

Coupons still available!! Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter