Legoland coupons

Hi,

I just posted a new thread as I wasn't smart enough to read below first to see this post!! If you still have Legoland coupons I'd be very interested in one. My wife, son and I will be coming to California for the first time near the end of October and would love to save some money if possible. Thanks in advance for your time!!

Dan

danbrumfield@sbcglobal.net

Now that I have your attention, listen up!:) I still have the coupons, still trickling out. Once they expire the end of December...I will have to find a new hobby...will be at loose ends with a little free time.
Anyway, I will be on vacation at WDW from Sept 22-28th (yippee for me!!), so any requests during that timeframe will be blown off until I return!! So, not ignoring you really, just out of town!!
I do hope all who have gotten coupons have had a swell time!!

LL, Amy:cheer2:

I wonder how many people signed up on the boards just in part (or whole) of your generosity?

I would LOVE to have two tickets if you have them available. My email address is:

Bromley @ x2pro . com (no spaces)

Thanks so much. Enjoy your trip.

I have a couple more of these coupons that I can mail out while grumpyvet is on vacation. PM me your mailing address and I'll get them out. Then I'm going to WDW Oct 4 - 9, so grumpy and I are team tagging it! LOL

I think we make a good team!!! I'll tell Mickey to watch for you!

I am a wee bit excited for our trip...hope you have a great time too!! Amy

I have a couple more of these coupons that I can mail out while grumpyvet is on vacation. PM me your mailing address and I'll get them out. Then I'm going to WDW Oct 4 - 9, so grumpy and I are team tagging it! LOL

I got your pm, but I am not able to respond to it because my post count is too low.
Would you mind emailing me at rkearl@gmail.com and I can respond that way?

Thank you!

Hello. Just wanted to move this back up the page as I still have Coupons. They do expire the end of this year, so ANYONE going to LL this year with a child over the age of 3...still have Free Child with paid Adult Admission coupons. Just PM me and I will give you the my address for the SASE!!

LL in the fall, what could be finer? Amy

Hi Grumpyvet, I sent you a PM after reading a different post about coupons but didn't see that the coupons are valid for this year. We are going to go in Feb... are these type of coupons around all year?

Hello everyone!!! I am sorry I cannot help anyone not traveling this year with coupons. I will keep a careful watch on opportunities to get any coupons that become available next year, but so far...none that I know about.
So, good luck. Still have plenty that will expire 12/31/2007!! Amy

Hey Amy,

on mousesavers they are mentioning different coupons, one at Burger King and one at Carls Junior that apparently expire at the end of January 2008...any chance you would be frequenting either place and can find some? I need two coupons for a trip in late January...!

I would love to thank you! You are so awesome for helping people out!!

Amy, do you have any more Free Child Admission or 2-for-1 coupons for Legoland? We are thinking of visiting during Thanksgiving so we need two coupons urgently. If you still have some to spare, please let me know how to PM and I shall forward you my address. Thank you so much for providing such valuable coupons.

Pam

Hello everyone!!! I am sorry I cannot help anyone not traveling this year with coupons. I will keep a careful watch on opportunities to get any coupons that become available next year, but so far...none that I know about.
So, good luck. Still have plenty that will expire 12/31/2007!! Amy

I jsut PMed you....so you are now allowed to PM me back. Just waiting for your address so I can send the coupons on Monday!!!:cheer2: Amy

Hi Amy

Your suggestion is more than fair regarding the stamp. I mean you are taking trouble to do this! Your kindness is greatly appreciated.

Encountered a "Could not find phrase 'error_postcount_too_low_pm'." message when sending my PM to you. Tried a few things including forwarding after reply didn't work. Was not able to send out any message.

As I feel uncomfortable posting my address publicly, perhaps you could send 3 coupons to the hotel instead.

Attention: Ms Tan Toh - Hotel Guest checking in on Nov 22
Holiday Inn Bayside
4875 No. Harbor Drive San Diego, CA 92106

I promise that like you I will send the stamp out first thing tomorrow morning. :-D

Happy Thanksgiving!

I jsut PMed you....so you are now allowed to PM me back. Just waiting for your address so I can send the coupons on Monday!!!:cheer2: Amy

Hi Gumpyvet! I received the coupons in the mail. Thank you soooo much for doing this for all of us who live away from S. CA and would otherwise have to pay full price for the tickets!

We'll be going to Thanksgiving and should have fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter