Let’s Talk Mask Designs and Styles!

I bought a mask from Etsy that I really like. It has a big "face box" which makes it easier to breathe. You're not sucking the mask up against your mouth when you speak. It has a sturdy nose wire that works to keep my glasses from being fogged. I wore it for hours at our primary election on Tuesday.

It is pricey, but I wanted something I could wear and talk to people all day.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/832134665/the-adjustable-breathable-mask-is-easy?

@theluckyrabbit Thanks for the push to call Disney and get our masks upsized. We got the larges for my son and they fit him much better. We gave the mediums to his friend who is smaller and does not have an unusually large head like... someone 😆 The boys are excited to be mask twins and if they ever get to go back to school again, they will be set!

My concern with the mask sliders is that the mask being attached to my glasses would cause my glasses to pull down. Has anyone had an issue with this?

I ordered a set of 5 masks from Costco. I'm sorry to say they are not what I expected; they're neoprene single-layer and very hard to breathe in. I won't be using them.

My concern with the mask sliders is that the mask being attached to my glasses would cause my glasses to pull down. Has anyone had an issue with this?
Send in a question to that seller. She should get back to you quickly. You can also see reviews about the product on that page.
ETA: Noticed a review which said that the sliders don't work well on glasses arms which are much thicker than average.

Last edited:
Thanks for this! It works really well for me.

In my dentist's office, most of the staff had put a twist in the ear loops (cross the top and bottom once). That fits me better, too, but I like this hack best.
I'm going to try it with my Old Navy masks, too. They are a bit large (lengthwise), so we'll see if this hack works.
Update: I tried this hack with my Old Navy masks (no filter pocket) and with my Etsy masks (with filter pocket). It works very well to make my rectangular, pleated cloth masks fit much better!

Too bad that you can't buy individual masks online. I would love to have the Haunted Mansion mask, but I don't care for the other three in the same set. Guess I'll just have to take my chances the next time I go to WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter