Let the fun begin MAW/GKTW PTR Chase June 23-29-2010

Wow, you lost weight? Great job! Sorry to hear about the meltdowns. I think it's so much going on it's inevitable. Can't wait to see the pics and hear the stories! (Hope you catch your breath soon!)

Welcome back:cool1: Sounds like you had a great trip (minus Chase getting sick and the melt downs:() I can't wait to hear all about WWOHP and your wonderful trip!

Thanks guys! It was truly magical! I'm hosting our family for the fourth of July tomorrow so by Monday I will have some time to catch my breath and start my TR! Luckily for me I tried to write down a few tidbits each night before bed. I guess I'm starting to get a little old, lol. My memory is surely not what it used to be so I definitely needed to write down important little tidbits!

I finally uploaded pics from my camera. I haven't finished uploading the Photopass pics yet but I will take care of those on Sunday!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful and SAFE 4th of July!!!

Well I am currently uploading the pictures from our vacation to photobucket. It is taking forever. I have about 500 or so pics that I need to upload and go through. We only got around 100 pictures on our photopass card and I'm going to deal with those last because the website is a little confusing to me :confused3

It probably isn't really that bad,but I'm still suffering from exhaustion!!! I swear I haven't recovered from the trip yet. Hosting the fourth of July at my house was a lot of work!!! We had a wonderful time, there were about 40 of us here. Everyone had a blast and the food was delicious! Thank God for leftovers becasue I am NOT cooking this week!!! I have no time to even if I felt so inclined! lol

Hope all is well with everyone! As soon as I finish with the pics (hopefully shortly) I will start the TR! :goodvibes

Yay! TR coming soon!!! The photopass website is just for viewing and adding borders to the pics if you want to. In order to use them online (and get your own prints, etc) you need to "buy" the whole album. Use the coupon code they gave you at GKTW and the disc will be free, including shipping, but it will take a week or so to arrive.

That site was giving me a fit. All I wanted to do was add a few borders and view my pictures. But for some reason it was loading very, very slowly! I finally got it all together and placed my order! Wow, I had no idea the shipping would be free also! That is so fabulous! I am very greatful!

Just incase anyone didn't know I did manage to start my TR!
Here is the link:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=37306866&posted=1#post37306866

Your oldest daughter is so pretty and the young ones are so cute and adorable. You all look like a very happy Family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter