Let's see your Pics entitled "What The.....???"

Status
Not open for further replies.
We found this beauty while cruising around the store in Japan at EPCOT. We found it in the toy section. I suppose some things just don't translate. Though I can see how some parents might need this one for the kiddos after a long day.

P9163969.jpg

It gives them a look that says "I wanna be a sociopath!'

Reminds me of the Face Bra on Ally McBeal.

This has to be one of the funniest threads in Dis history:rotfl2:

I'm not sure what is funnier...the great comments or the pictures?? I think its the comments:rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ok, I wish I had gotten a picture of this one, last year, but didn't think to take a pic....we were more like 'we should get out of here'.

My fiance and I were leaving BTMRR when we saw all this commotion. Well, as we were walking down the exit ramp, we saw two mothers screaming at each other that "how dare you you touch my child". The dad was holding the mom of the kid back, and they were in this HUGE screaming match. Finally the mom broke free, and slapped the other mom.

Really, it was pretty priceless. My fiance and I joked that they should've put that on the "alternative" free vacation video!:rotfl2:

Ok, I wish I had gotten a picture of this one, last year, but didn't think to take a pic....we were more like 'we should get out of here'.

My fiance and I were leaving BTMRR when we saw all this commotion. Well, as we were walking down the exit ramp, we saw two mothers screaming at each other that "how dare you you touch my child". The dad was holding the mom of the kid back, and they were in this HUGE screaming match. Finally the mom broke free, and slapped the other mom.

Really, it was pretty priceless. My fiance and I joked that they should've put that on the "alternative" free vacation video!:rotfl2:

Maybe they could've used the photo in their next "Remember the Magic" promo! :lmao:

We found this beauty while cruising around the store in Japan at EPCOT. We found it in the toy section. I suppose some things just don't translate. Though I can see how some parents might need this one for the kiddos after a long day.

P9163969.jpg

It gives them a look that says "I wanna be a sociopath!'

I saw these when we were in Japan/Epcot earlier this month and I too wondered "What the ...?" I'm still not sure what it is.

I love looking at all of the different picture threads, but I hate scrolling through multiple pages of the same picture over and over and over......

....this is debatable..... I see daily flagrant fashion outrages here in the good ole USA. Then again, I think those Croc shoes are the wrongest lookin' pieces of footwear ever (so this may disqualify me as an arbiter of good taste).

I highly doubt he was Canadian (why he would have hockey hair, a tuque & the ubiquitous Canada shirt reminding us all that he is not from the USA-those primitives) :lmao: :rotfl2: Fair disclosure, both of my sisters married Canadians. I have a good time joking back in forth w/my CBIL about this type stuff.

Then again, if we are norming people by nationality (a questionable venture at best), allow to throw in my best guess........

He is from Brazil. I say this NOT because all Brazilians have the same fashion sense. On balance though, I see a lot of Brazilian males with long hair and wearing muscle shirts. This is a general statement (and thus generally wrong) but that is the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the picture.

Fair disclosure, I spend quite a bit of time in Rio/Sao Paulo on business. Love it there, lovely people & very vibrant culture. However, it is time to end the reign of long hair (permed) and muscle shirts for the men.......

I still say he's not American(or Canadian)....and muscle shirt??? I'm pretty sure that's his wife's sport bra!:scared: And...well....sorry....Brazilian would have been my first guess;)

P9163969.jpg

It gives them a look that says "I wanna be a sociopath!'[/QUOTE]

If I'm not mistaken, I believe this is a "comfortable" mask people where to not get sick, or prevent others from getting sick. Could be wrong, but pretty sure. Lol, but from previous posts there have been some better uses pointed out, lol!

Keep the pics coming, I still love the "Chi chi chi chia!!!" guy, lol lol!!:rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter