Let's see your Pics entitled "What The.....???"

Status
Not open for further replies.
took a picture of these interesting shoes at the Adventurer's Club one night

073_TomatoShoes.jpg

It looks like they wrapped their feet in a Toblerone chocolate bar!

Mmmm......foot flavored Toblerone......:sick:

:lmao:

bad_legs.JPG

Its not the skirt thats disturbing, its the legs.
However my DD disagrees.......she likes his legs. :love:

MagicKingdomLadyDressedLikeSnowWhit.jpg

what scares me is check out her hair?!? looks just like all of the little girls who got their hair done at the bippty bop... boutique (spelling sorry) Would have love to have seen the look on the cast members face who had to deal with that!

Carl Lewis......STILL the fastest man(?) on the planet!

Urkel sure has grown up......(did I say thaaaaaaat)?

Excuse me ..but us that a man???? things that make you go hmmmmmm!

Ok, one more and then I have to hit the hay......

"So, according to this map in my hands, I only need to keep walking this direction for another 100 feet and I will find the rest of my pants and a new-found respect for taste and decorum."

We have almost the exact same photo. Buzz's face disappeared!

Who is the character???!!! That makes me say, "WTH....?"

This is hilarious. Do you suppose she wore the bra on purpose or just forgot to take it off when she changed into her swimsuit?

THIS IS ALARMING TO ME >>>>>>Why does the young girl in the blue dress have here hand grabbing the boy in te jeans crotch????

As for the bra ..I bust out laughing ...

P9163969.jpg

It gives them a look that says "I wanna be a sociopath!'

I keep thinking
"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."

Mr. Man-hit the hay?? Spring must be as exciting as it is for us out here near Sugarland:lmao:

That one Snow White reminds me of Sissy Spacek when she played Carrie. AND, her name was Carrie White, wasn't it?

THIS IS ALARMING TO ME >>>>>>Why does the young girl in the blue dress have here hand grabbing the boy in te jeans crotch????

That is her husband (she is the OP of that pic). She was trying to nudge him to stop making bunny ears. She is probably older than she looks.

Heres one from our trip last year at the pool at Pop Century..

HPIM1983.jpg

I know that brastrap showing is the thing in fashion today but.....

IMHO it looks to me like this woman needs 2 things-
A bathingsuit (one with more support)
&
A better GF 'cause real friends don't let you go out looking like that!
This should go into the category of lipstick on your teeth, TP on you shoe or the back of your skirt caught up in your pantyhose

ok...been lurkin since the thread started....love the thread...had to finally post about Skirt Man....that was a definite "What the????" I looked, decided to just keep on scrollin down the page....had to scroll back up...yup guy in a very short skirt.....:eek: :scared: :sad2: :rotfl2: Glad he wasn't bending over at the time the op took the pic!!!!!!! :eek: :faint: :rotfl:

Dsc02871.jpg

:scared1: :scared1:

I wonder if she got these for half off, cause they are only a half a pair of shorts

Look at the guy to the left of the little girl cupping his hands over his eyes, like a horse with blinders - NOT LOOKING!!!! NOT LOOKING!!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Or is that the way he utilizes his X-ray vision, looking through Camo Girl's shorts?!?!:confused3

bad_legs.JPG

:lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Ok.. I have to disagree somewhat.. The skirt IS disturbing on that individual.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

The guy with the "blinders" who is "not Looking" probably has the right idea. :idea: The view from the front can't be any better than the back:scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter