Life’s too short...to never sleep in a treehouse! 8/27 TR is up! Link in siggie

Pardon me while I :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: since that's the story of my work life when it comes to the computer. Some days I just want to scream!

Really looking forward to your TR because I know its going to last FOREVER! YES!

OMG it probably will last FOREVER! I took a bazillion and one pictures (like maybe 1400?), we did a decent amount with photopass and then had our private photo session. It was a long trip with LOTS of stories! Some crazy stuff! I need to get everything off the camera, uploaded, a few things into photopass so I can get the CD ordered. Don't worry though, I'll be starting before I get all that done. :rotfl:

And I promise not to post all 1400, I'm quite sure there is a lot to delete in the bunch. Once I can look at them.

Forever is good though as it will be a while before I have another trip to plan :( Unless of course I sneak away somehow.:laughing:

I am seriously trying to work on a powerpoint deck and if I try to change ONE letter it takes a bazillion years.

Welcome back!

Can't wait to read the TR!

Good luck on the ppt file. Do an EAS reset. That always works for me.

(EAS = Etch A Sketch...turn the machine upside down and shake if violently. Speakig utterances of anger helps as well. I prefer making up Russian words an slurring them to create lots of overspray.)

Welcome back!

Can't wait to read the TR!

Good luck on the ppt file. Do an EAS reset. That always works for me.

(EAS = Etch A Sketch...turn the machine upside down and shake if violently. Speakig utterances of anger helps as well. I prefer making up Russian words an slurring them to create lots of overspray.)

:rotfl2:

I'm a big fan of the drop kick myself. Only problem is, I'm no longer on an upper floor or park in an elevated garage so it's not nearly as fun to contemplate!

Hi Cynthia, welcome back!! I am looking forward to hearing your stories! :goodvibes I guess between you and Liesa we will have TR entertainment for the next year or so... :goodvibes

Welcome back!!! I enjoyed following along on Facebook! Can't wait to hear all about your trip! Good luck readjusting to the real world!

Thanks!

Yeah, the real world means laundry and groceries and school supplies! And no more slushies :(

Hopefully I'll make a dent in one of those 3 tonight.

Hi Cynthia, welcome back!! I am looking forward to hearing your stories! :goodvibes I guess between you and Liesa we will have TR entertainment for the next year or so... :goodvibes

LOL! Most likely huh!

Welcome home! :goodvibes

Thanks Carissa! I thought of you every time we saw Off-Kilter!

Welcome Back!!:goodvibes I can't wait to hear about your trip!!!:thumbsup2

Thanks Angie!

That was exactly what it meant for us, too! :laughing: I really miss my frozen cappuccinos every morning.

Yeah, I am making a dent but only because I am working from home today thanks to poor Evan getting some kind of infected bug bite and having a very high fever. Not making a dent at work, but I feel slightly more in control on everything else. Not to mention getting the photopass CD ordered. :rotfl:

Welcome Home!! :goodvibes

Can't wait to hear all about your trip! Especially the crazy stuff! popcorn::

Yeah, the crazy stuff always makes the best stories!

I want to see all 1400 pictures! :cool1:

Well actually if you add in the photopass and the photo session, it's more than that. Though I deleted some today that were pretty bad. My camera didn't seem to do quite as well this time, then again maybe it was the photographer!

I do need to upgrade one of these days if I'm going to take that quantity though!

The funniest part of it all is I'm not in very many of them! And that there would be more if I hadn't let the battery die not once, but twice so I probably saved everyone a good 125 pics if not more right there.

Thank heavens for photopass and the photosession, at least I can prove I was there. Sad though, am definitely missing at least 2 photopass pics that seem not to have scanned to the card correctly. Oh well, at least it's only 2. We didn't get very many though so 2 is a lot to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter