Lifeboat station for deck 2 - room 2073

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
When I cruised in Dec I thought all the lifeboat stations were on the outside decks. This was on Norwegian. Where is the lifeboat station for deck 2 on Disney Magic? Just wondering.

I was in rm 2042 and we met in the WD Theater in the a/c!:)

Most lifeboat stations are OUTSIDE on Deck 4, the Promenade Deck. Some far forward cabins meet in the Walt Disney Theater on Deck 4 and some far aft cabins meet in Animator's Palate on Deck 4, but most people end up outside. :)

We stayed in cabin 2015, and we reported to the WD Theatre. I was very happy that our reporting station was there. It was very convenient, and at the time it was VERY chilly outside. I felt bad for those who were outdoors during this.
It was quite cold that day.

It was nice to sit in the plush chairs while waiting for it to be over with.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I was in 2574 and had to report to Deck 4 Promenade. It was really really hot and uncomfortable! However, I must say that it was very short and as long as the guests cooperated it seems to go quite smoothly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter