Live from Disney! (with pics)

Can't wait to see your video and pictures and your updated website!! Good thing we have our cruise coming up that will make the time go by faster! :goodvibes

Thanks again guys! I hope our first cruise ever will be as magical for us as your first one was! (crossing fingers) :teeth:

Just wanted to say thanks again for sharing your trip! Best of luck with everything! Love your website and will check often for pictures!!

Marlene

Oh my gosh - where was I the whole month of October??????? How did I miss this? Thank goodness I saw your post on the SB board - in 2 days I got to read your entire trip and what a blast. If y'all think her pictures are great, wait until you see her scrapbooks - AMAZING!!!! Been my inspiration for a few years now!! Cass - you have gorgeous blue eyes! And how much sweeter can a man be than Rob? Y'all are great. Good luck on starting your family! I'm heading to your website now to see what else I have missed!!!

Cass, thanks for your final thoughts. I enjoyed every bit of it! Best of luck to you and Rob with your future plans. Let us know when you are headed back to disney! :goodvibes

Muffy

kellyb2000,

LOL, you are way too kind girl! It's going to be a long while before I get this trip scrapped, that's for sure!!

Okay, I spent all day going through and editing my photos. I put together a trip report for MNSSHP and for WDW 2005 (mostly copy and paste from my live report, I knew there was a good reason to do that!) and have added slide shows with about 250 photos (you have to scroll to the bottom to see these)

I still need to do the rest of the photos and then a DCL report with photos. Then after all that, I will try to tackle my videos...it's getting there...slowly :)

Enjoy!

Thanks again for taking us on your journey, I am going to miss reading the reports as they were coming in. I can't wait to see your updated page with all the new photos and stuff! Thanks again!

Annie1995

Thank you again for the wonderful pictures!! I dont know if I get a bigger kick out of the poses or the sayings on your pictures!!.. You guys just make me chuckle.. :teeth: Cant wait to see your videos and the rest of your pictures!! You're awesome.. Hope you guys are feeling "normal" again..

Oh my goodness.. I am looking at your pictures from 2003 WDW trip.. Oh my!!!! You guys are too funny.. :rotfl2:

Cass and Rob, your "live" trip was great! Thanks for taking us along. I enjoyed it so much !!! Good luck with the babymaking and being off your meds. We will be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. :wave2:

Cass and Rob, I just wanted to tell you that I finally finished reading your report today (whew, I think I'll rate it up there with The DaVinci Code it was so much fun! lol) Anyway, thanks so much for sharing! Cass I'm sorry you're still not feeling well, hope you feel better soon. My hint, a little thing called Airborne, believe me when i tell you, it works! My family was so sick two years ago, strep throat after cold after flu, I found airborne last year and we've barely had the sniffles since!

Well, I am off to explore your site, told my kids if they're good I'll let them check out your pictures, lol. Thanks again!

Well, I must say I absolutely had a great time on your trip! I was just watching your slide show and noticed that Jeannine is an Elliott Sadler fan just like me. Please give her a thumbs up for me!

jtdl,

Actually Moose is the big Nascar fan but she watches it with him on the week-ends :teeth:

back to work....hmmm I took WAY too many photos!! :rolleyes1

Cass and Rob-

I just wanted to say that I have never been able to read a trip report before because they are usually sooooo boring, but you guys made me feel like I was part of the family and right there with you! That was so much fun! Now I REALLY want to go back! Just wanted to let you know that I loved your reports and the pictures were great! You guys are adorable and sooo funny! Thank you! :earsgirl:

No problem and glad you enjoyed the trip :)
I'm all healthy now finally and Cass is still trying to get better. Thanks again for all the well wishes and prayers everyone, it really is appreciated!

Well Cass, 6000+ pictures was more than I was expecting as well; but you did have two good digital cameras, so its not entirely your fault. I'm looking forward to the videos too; since she was behind the CAM more than I was.

BTW: Cass has also posted her pics from the Magic on her website (www.cassworld.ca) under photos for both the Magic and Magic food for those who are interested in what she took pictures of. Careful, the Magic has 413 pictures to it so be prepared to sit for a bit and then the food has 142 pictures and if you go into her trip report, it has 180+ pictures.

Oh wow!! What an amazing read this has been. I know I found it over 3 months after it was 'live' (lol!) but I'm blown away. Fabulous!!! Well done Cass & Rob - what a great couple you are! :)

I agree!!!! This has been my most favorite thread ever on this board!!! I had so much fun & enjoyment from reading it and felt like I was there!!!!!

LOL :lmao: it's keeps going and going and going..... :cool1:

Glad we were able to entertain some people. I miss writing the reports!!

Anyone wanna fund us to go back again???

:goodvibes I would even post videos this time LOL :lmao:

Well, I am working on my videos now for those of you who missed my post.

You can check them out at http://www.cassworld.ca/

In the middle of the MK video...back to work!

THanks for the update. Sounds like you're having a great time. How are you doing the reports though? Got your laptop with you?

seobaina said:
THanks for the update. Sounds like you're having a great time. How are you doing the reports though? Got your laptop with you?

The reports were coming in live back in October/November so are 3 months old now. But I just found the thread last night and bumped it up and probably created some confusion :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter