Live from Disney! (with pics)

:cheer2: That's what I was hoping the "personal update" was going to be. I am happy for you and your DH. It is so fun to share the Disney Magic with your children. :cheer2:

Hi Cass...

Congrats to you and Rob!! I don't really know you, but I feel like I do from your trip reports. All 3 of you will make such a sweet family!!

Good luck and hope you feel great!!

Congrats Cass & Rob! :cheer2: I know you guys must be on :cloud9: . This is such a special time for you, and I hope that you have a smooth, healthy pregnancy!! Enjoy every minute, a child is so worth it! :sunny:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :cheer2: :love: :cheer2:
I am another DISer that feels as if I know both of you frrom your posts! I was hoping when I saw the "personal update" that it was this wonderful news!

Congratulations Cass and Rob! This is wonderful news! I'm so happy for you guys! :cloud9:

Muffy

Cass and Rob... How exciting for you guys.. I saw this post and had to open it and read it.. I saw the last post about congratulations and I just knew what it meant.. :goodvibes I desperately looked for your post and I got chills reading it.. You guys are awesome.. Its a bummer to have to cancel your trip but look what you guys have to look forward to.. Your first "family vacation".. :grouphug:

That's the greatest news! I'm about to cry, even though I've never met you. But I sure feel like I do from last year's vacation. Best wishes and pixiedust:

:yay: Congratulations to both of you! Maybe we can have name the baby contest, just to give you some ideas. Please keep us posted!!

Cassie and Rob, Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy for you both!!! May God Bless you both and the new "Disney Baby!" :love:

Timon said:
I just wanted to let you all know that I am PREGNANT!!!! :cool1:

:thumbsup2
Congratulations!!!! That baby is just going to be soooooo cute! :cloud9:
Please keep us all updated - You can do a Live Trip Report from The Uterus-the baby's point of view-from now until its birth - Just don't post a video of his/her arrival! :p
God Bless you all :angel:

Thanks for all the wonderful wishes and thoughts, it really is appreciated by Cass and I.
We have already picked out our baby's name actually, though I will let Cass decide to share that info.
I'm sure Cass will keep you all up to date and we're both hoping for a healthy and safe pregnancy.
TTFN!

Congratulations! We can't wait to see the pictures! And just think, another little Rob to share all that yummy ice cream with. :thumbsup2

Congratulations Cass & Robb!

Timon said:
We had so many wonderful replies to this thread and everyone was so generous in their wishes for us I just wanted to let you all know that I am PREGNANT!!!! :cool1:

:love: Cass and Rob... Oh I am am just so happy for you both!
What joy, I have tears a flowing for you both.
Congrats :goodvibes

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't be happier for you both! What a lucky baby to have you two as parents. It will be exciting to welcome your new Disney fan into the world!! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter