Live from Disney! (with pics)

Great job on posting the pic, just love to see different pics of others enjoying the Magic Keep them coming, I still have a ways to go before I get there.

Timon said:
We had so many wonderful replies to this thread and everyone was so generous in their wishes for us I just wanted to let you all know that I am PREGNANT!!!! :cool1:

I went off my medication for 3 months, everything was fine, healthwise I was great! We started trying at the beginning of February and then in March, we conceived!! :woohoo:

Found out Monday that I am 3 weeks pregnant and due on December 1st!!!

We were going to go to WDW and another cruise on the Magic in October but I ended up cancelling the cruise since I will be TOO pregnant.

Maybe sometime next year we will go back to WDW, this time it will be the THREE of us :thumbsup2

Congratulations guys!!! thats soo exciting! i remember reading your post as you were writing it and hoping that you would get pregnant! Thats soo excting! You two will make such great parents! Good luck and congratulations I'm so happy for you!!!! :cheer2:

Hi everyone! Thanks for the kind words, really do appreciate it.

Unfortunately, we decided not to go back to WDW this year. I have been suffering with really terrible nausea for the past 6 weeks and it has really laid me up as I can barely even get out of bed. Because of that I haven't been able to work as much and therefore we can no longer afford one last trip.

It was a hard decision for us (every once in awhile we look sadly into each other's eyes and say something like "sniff, no chocolate croissants!!" or "No chicken strips waaaaaa" :guilty: ) but with finances the way they are and a baby coming, it's the smart thing for us.

We have been talking about when we want to take our first family trip though!
Since we are new parents, we're not too sure about when the right time would be for us. I guess we will just play it by ear but we are thinking maybe next October for our 9th anniversary, baby will be about 10 months old.
It will be a very different trip for us! But of course, we will still report live when we go!! :rolleyes1

So, now I leave it all to you to post LIVE reports so that I may live vicariously through all of you until then!!! Let the reporting begin!! :rolleyes:

CONGRATS on the great news about the baby!! I have been checking the boards waiting to hear some news . I feel like I've known you two forever from your trip reports and pics. You two will be wonderful parents. Maybe you could hold off til December 5th and have the baby on mine and Mr Disney himself's birthday!!! I was born on Walt's birthday and my grand-daughter was born on Mickey's. I hope you start feeling better soon and have a much easier pregnancy. God Bless and keep us all up to date!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :wave:

First I have to say CONGRATS! I read your trip report along time ago...and I just came across this today...I had to back up alot of pages cause I was confused...and then there it was...a baby on the way...YIPPIE!! I am so happy for you. So sorry about you not being able to take a trip again though. But before long you will be traveling with a little bundle of joy, so keep that in your mind...you'll get thru.

CONGRATS again...this is soooooo great!

I was just thinking about how you were doing last night, with it being Mother's Day and me HOPING to plan a surprize trip to Disney this August.
Wishing you all the best!
Dont worry if I get back to WDW I will eat some ice cream for Rob! :lmao:

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BABY!! How wonderful. I'm sorry you can't go to Disney this year, but your next trip will be a MILLION times more special because you'll have waited so long and you'll have your little bundle of joy with you!! :cloud9:

Good luck with everything!

:woohoo:

PS; I love your website.. one of the best WDW trip sites out there imho!

Congrats!!! Cass and Rob. I'm sure you'll be great parents!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Wow, what an amazing and awesome ride. I have been reading off and on since around noon today and finally finished. I loved every minute of the report. Hopefully you can go back soon. Congratulations on the pregnancy...I love the baby nams that you picked out. :wave2:

I was in Target the other day and saw Chocolate Crossaints in the bakery section, 3 for $3 and who else did I think of but Cass and Rob. Do they have Targets in CA? If not I could ship you some... =o)

Again, congrats on the little one. How very exciting!

I'm sorry Cass about the nausea, that must be awful! I hope that it passes and you feel better very soon! I understand about canceling a WDW trip, as we were all set to head back this October too but have had a change of plans due to finances :guilty:. One thing that doesn't make it so bad is that we do know we are going back :banana: just probably not until next October. Quite a long wait but you never know because I do hear some people enjoy February! 16½ months, yuck but we won't think about that will we!!

I must say I thought about you guys a few days ago! You see your live report was actually very, very good and as you know everyone really enjoyed it and then a whole lot of us checked out your videos and we loved them too. Well the other day my bf Kevin set things up so we could watch a whole lot of WDW stuff from the computer on the TV. And low and behold, there were your vids! They were so so cool to watch on the telly too! I noticed stuff I didn't see before, lots of cute little details! Good job there :thumbsup2 !

Now take care of yourselves and the little one, I know you will, you're surely doing a good job in that department as well :). WDW will wait for all of us, and when we get there the wonder of it all will be all the more :goodvibes

bettyann29,
Sorry I totally missed your post :guilty: The puppies are doing well. They are so big now and a lot of work still. They were fixed last Monday and both were totally recovered by the next day, actually Stitch was doing great after about 2 hours at home and he was back to his usual self! They sure are expensive, it cost us $1100 for both to get spayed/neutered!! :scared1:
I should post some more photos of them on my website...they are huge now!!

2angelsinheaven
LOL, that is too funny! No we don't have Targets here but every once in awhile we see chocolate croissants for sale somewhere but they just don't compare to the ones on the Magic! Even the ones at WDW are good but still not a terrific as the ones on the Magic :rolleyes:
I like the ones on the cruise cus they are not sweet like most of the ones in other stores.

Kristina,
I hear ya! Yup, probably next October for us too! It's hard not having a trip coming up soon, it usually gets me through a lot of life's crap! Oh well, maybe in a year and a half. I must admit I am a little nervous thinking about planning that trip since it will be so different with a baby! Not sure what to expect.

I am just about in my second trimester so I am really hoping to get rid of this nausea! It's driving me insane!! We went to see Mission:Impossible III yesterday, it was the first movie we've seen in almost 5 months!! If you know how many movies Rob and I normally see, that would shock you!! It was nice to get out of the house and be entertained!!

Hi Cass, I checked out them puppies on your web page. How cute. :goodvibes I want to squeeze them!You already have taken a trash course in being a mom I am sure with them two! :love:
Speaking from someone who adopted a black and yellow lab sister/brother.
I can tell you that it is a lot of fun! :lmao: and then some!
We just recently lost the black lab in Sept. He was hit by a car.
Our yellow lab was so lonely. When we adopted them we got two for the same reason you did, we could not choose and someone said take two.
So I did. We had just lost our other black lab at the time and I really did not want a black lab again. But my DS did. That one had died tracgicaly also, beware of KONG TOYS that become to small for the puppies as they get bigger.
We just adopted a rotweiller. We fell head over heels for him!Our yellow lab likes him, but she misses her brother. So not to put a demper on it, but when one goes it can be even worse on you and the other dog.

Just wanted to add my congratulations...I loved reading your live reports and I have scanned almost all of your site but fell behind a while ago when we had our trip in April, so I didn't hear your wonderful news until now!!!

Love that you are fellow CDN's and my dh is also a crazy Star Wars geek.

It is never too soon to take the little ones to Disney. Lots of people say they won't remember anything...bah! Connor (3yrs) took his first trip to Disney at 20mo crashing his auntie Amy's nursing convention at Coronado. We got his first haircut on Main St, had breakfast with Pooh, met his hero Buzz Lightyear...He loved to look at the pictures from that trip and constantly talked about it so much that dh and I convinced ourselves that we couldn't let the happiest celebration pass us by, so we snuck in a 3 day trip to Disney as part of a family trip to daytona this past April and again he loved it. We stayed at ASMo and had the perfect room overlooking Buzz and Andy's room.

You'll quickly know your little ones habits and tolerance for travel. I actually found that the younger they are, the more portable and easier to travel with they are (as long as you're ok lugging ALL the stuff that goes with them). It was totally easier when he was confined to a car seat and stroller than this time around when he is going through his "I am 3 now and I'm independent" phase!!! You just need to plan a little different...get up really early, do the parks, head back after an early lunch, nap, throw them in the pool and then head back to the parks for dinner and evening. There are a ton of tips on here (especially the families board) and All Ears about travelling with kids that I never would have thought of. Like changing them into their pj's after dinner so that when they fall asleep in the stroller or on the bus on the way home at night, you can just toss them (gently of course) in bed with no fuss!

Anyways, congrats again. I am so thrilled for you both!! We're preparing to gear up for #2 and I'm secretly hoping it will be our Disney souvenir from our dh and me only trip in October for my 35th b-day! :cloud9:

Take care of you and your "peanut" and of course your puppies and your Star Wars geek! They make great dads btw!! :goodvibes

Cass & Rob, I am so very happy for you both. I started your trip report last year while you were doing "Live from". Then life happened and I just now returned. First, thank you for all time, energy and love, yes love you have put into your trip reports and Web page. They are wonderful. My husband is home recovering from surgery and he so enjoyed the pictures of your two new additions Stich and Lilo. Great photography!

You both are going to make great parents. Thank you for including us in your news and lives. Take the baby to Disney next year will be so much fun. They are so easy to travel with at that age. Sending best wishes to you both, the little one and all the four legged members of the family.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Angel16 paw: paw: paw:
(owner of three dogs Holly - Shi Tsu
Quigley - Black and white Schnauzer
Keiley - Silver Schnauzer (daughter of Quigley)
Moe - a desert tortose

Thanks for the posts everyone! Haha, I didn't expect to see this thread back on page one today :upsidedow Especially after what's been going on over on the Trip Reports Board. I thought maybe it would be deleted soon :sad2:

Anyway, I wasn't going to post this but since the thread is back on page one.... :rolleyes1 Just got off the phone with Rob who is in Vancouver on business and he just told me he has to be in Florida next month!!!! Guess what??? We're going baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

Only for a week and it will be a very different kind of trip, no thrill rides and much slower pace, especially in that July HEAT :eek: BUT I just gotta dance and sing.....We're going to DISNEY!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :woohoo:
And...since I happen to have a laptop and 3 cameras....looks like I guess I will have to do another LIVE FROM DISNEY report!!! :yay:

Hmmm will have to make sure I stay on topic :scared: :crazy2: :duck:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter