Live from Disney! (with pics)

I always liked that name as that guy on Buffy the Vampire Slayer has that name
Oh really?? We don't watch that show...geez and here I thought we were being kinda original :rolleyes2

Well, we've been talking and if it's ok with my doc...WE'RE GOING BACK TO DISNEY WORLD!!! :woohoo: :cool1: :banana:

And soon too! If our plans come together we will be leaving in 39 days!! Holy cow, I usually have about 250 days to plan a trip, what am I gonna do with only 39??? :rolleyes1

Plan is to see Star Wars Weekends for Rob as he is the SW King and has wanted to go to SWW for years now and hopefully a 4 day cruise on the Disney Wonder!!! Wooo hooo :thumbsup2

Hmm, you know what that means fellow DISers........wait for it..........

LIVE FROM DISNEY with pics PART TWO!!!!!!! LOL :lmao:

Yay!! Congrats!! Dec 1st.. what a Great day to have a baby... some great people were born on that day :cool1: :thumbsup2 :teeth:

I mean.. BESIDES me!! LOL!!

Best wishes to you both!!!

Kathy

Timon said:
Oh really?? We don't watch that show...geez and here I thought we were being kinda original :rolleyes2

Well, we've been talking and if it's ok with my doc...WE'RE GOING BACK TO DISNEY WORLD!!! :woohoo: :cool1: :banana:

And soon too! If our plans come together we will be leaving in 39 days!! Holy cow, I usually have about 250 days to plan a trip, what am I gonna do with only 39??? :rolleyes1

Plan is to see Star Wars Weekends for Rob as he is the SW King and has wanted to go to SWW for years now and hopefully a 4 day cruise on the Disney Wonder!!! Wooo hooo :thumbsup2

YAY!!! Congrats on your new trip too! I hope y'all get to go!!!! I can't wait for PART TWO!!!!!

Big Congrats on your Big News!! :cheer2:

And :thumbsup2 on your upcoming trip - hope all your plans come together for it. We did one of those last Sept (to take advantage of the awesome 'free' dining promo) without our DS and it was great! SWW sounds really fun too - esp. for such a big fan.

Anyway - best of luck and keep us posted :teeth:

congrats!! I can tell both of you have great hearts and will be fantastic parents

We took our son to WDW when he was 3 years old and I was 4 months pregnant. I'm all for taking young children to WDW. What we found was our son loved MK and the other parks weren't nearly as exciting for him. He did love the dancing fountains in Epcot and seeing the Toy Story characters in MGM but mostly he kept wanting to go back to Fantasyland and ride the Peter Pan ride :thumbsup2

My being 4 months pregnant didn't stop me either. I made sure to drink lots of water and took breaks. I also had to take a nap in the afternoon. Otherwise I was fine. Oh and some rides I couldn't go on. I had some complications in that 1st trimester so I stayed away from any roller coasters.

Looking forward to your next trip report.

Timon said:

woohoo.. I hope you do another live .. it was great..

CONGRATULATIONS! What a wonderfully exciting time for you both! Enjoy every minute of pregnancy and parenting. Well on second thoughts 'enjoy every minute of *pregnancy*' might be overstating it a tad, lol, but certainly fabulous joyous days lie in store for you. Congrats again. :goodvibes

Rob, Cass and fellow DISer's: I just discovered this thread last night, and just finished it. From this report I've learned that it IS possible to have your dream vacation, and that someday I will have mine :) But untill that day comes, I will try to put a little magic into everything I do.

Rob and Cass, may God Bless you and keep you as you enter this next stage of your lives. Thank you for taking the time to share your lives with us. :hug:

A new trip! :Pinkbounc That is wonderful news, how long are you both going for this time? We are planning a new trip for late Nov. and the Christmas season, I can't wait! Last year we we went home the day you guys arrived and that was another cool reason I enjoyed your reports. Will you be getting the dining plan this time? Next time we go we are going to try Wolfgang Puck Express thanks to you both, and with any luck Discovery Cove too!

Looking forward to your new report, and the pictures! Yay :goodvibes !

Kristina,

IF we go (we are still debating) it will most likely be May 16th arrival with 2 days at Universal (I can't help it I love the Royal Pacific and I miss it already!) then 2 days at MGM for Star Wars Weekends then the Disney Wonder on the 21st then home on the 25th. It will be a much shorter trip than last time and not much park time since I can't do any of the rides, well most of the rides.

Timon said:

Can I subscribe now?? :cool1:

First off, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am soooo happy for you. :cheer2:

And second, I will be excited to get to read your Live From Disney: Part 2! :cheer2:

Congrats to you both! That is very exciting news and I am soooo happy for you! :yay: Please keep us posted.

Can't wait for the next live report!!! :woohoo:

Congrats! It is true - "children change everything" but for the better. You will truly love it!!! There will be times when you want to strangle him/her for being so bad but when he/she looks up to you with that cute little grin and says I love you Mom and Dad - everything is worth it.

speakupjc,

LOL, sounds like my puppies now.... :lmao:

Well.....IF we go...it won't be an action-packed trip but it should be interesting!! Looks like Rob will be bringing his Clone Trooper armour and will be IN the SWW celebrity parade!!! You know, when you see all those storm troopers marching in the parade?? Well they are part of the 501st, a SW costuming club and he's one of them!

Looks like he may be marching on the 19th and maybe the 27th as well. So if you go to MGM on those days and see a yellow clone trooper (I will post a photo of him later) in the parade, give him a big DIS wave :wave:

That is great about the parade. How did he get in the group? Does the group have chapters in America? My husband is a huge starwars fan and this would be his cup of tea.

Dantzler

speakupjc,

They have chapters all over the world. You need to have a screen authentic costume to be part of the 501st. They do charity events like visit Children's Hospitals, Star Wars Events etc.

It's a great thing for these guys to do. At first I thought great, my SW geek husband is going to be wasting his time with all these other SW geeks but then I saw all the events they do and it's great! They all volunteer their time, put some smiles on kids faces and it's almost always for a good cause.

Last year I joined him for the Lupus Walk here in Calgary. He went to the Children's Hospital last year and walked in on a very sick child who was laying in bed watching Episode 2, right near the clone trooper battle...LOL, in walks Rob in his Clone Trooper costume, the kid was beside himself!!! :lmao:

You can check out the 501st HERE

and check out Rob's website HERE

Congratulations !!! We are so excited for you & Rob. We will be in Disney and at SW Weekends on May 19th - we will definitely be looking for the Yellow Clone Trooper!!

Good Luck with everything!!!

:banana:

Cass.. Just wondering how is life with the puppies? Are they doing better? I just got a new puppy about a month ago.. and I forgot just how much work they are..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter