Live from Disney! (with pics)

Yippee :goodvibes ! So are you feeling better then Cass? That's great! Can't wait to read/watch your new report! If only you could give out food samples along with it...awww! We have the shakes now that the end of the free food deal is closing in on us..ugh! But for us there is the hope of a December trip :goodvibes .

pssst...why would this get deleated? It best not have! Or did you mean..they wouldn't close the trip reports board? Darn, I have to rush off to work so I can't go see what all the fuss is until I get home later tonight, tired and weary!

Kristina said:
pssst...why would this get deleated? It best not have! Or did you mean..they wouldn't close the trip reports board? Darn, I have to rush off to work so I can't go see what all the fuss is until I get home later tonight, tired and weary!

I think Cass is referring to the post on the trip board that was closed because it didnt stay on topic..

ooooh Cass Im so excited for you guys to get to go back.. I cant wait for your report.. Please Please report.. :banana: It will definitely be a different trip but a good time no matter what.. Just wait till you guys have that baby and take the baby to WDW.. its a whole different experience to see Disney thru the eyes of a child..

Cass, I'm so glad that you are feeling better and able to go to WDW. :cool1: Your trip reports are almost as good as being there! I was feeling sad because we can't go this year but now I feel so much better. Thanks for making my day! :thumbsup2 I hope you and Rob have a great trip. :sunny:

Thanks guys :cool1:

Nothing is set in stone just yet....no dates firmed, nothing can be booked.
Have to wait to see how things play out. I am really really hoping to go since I am all excited now thinking about all the places we can eat :rotfl:

But if things don't work out, looks like we may go to Las Vegas instead.
Which is fine by me, haven't been back since we were married there and I miss it! I know of at least 3 Disney Stores in Vegas :lmao:

Cass I just looked at your pictures of Lilo and Stitch!! Wow.. they are soooo big.. they are adorable.. I bet you are glad you have them now.. Its so funny how animals become part of the family.. I saw the picture where Stitch is sleeping on your pillow at your head.. My doggie Mathew does the same thing!! He sleeps right at my head most nights.. They are so cute..

Cass and Rob, How is everything going? Thinking of you both! :love:
Of course will eating ice cream!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter