Live from the Golden Forest Club

ThBa

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!

Very fully packed first day. Our travel go Paris was quite chaotic. Due to the security situation it took us over an hour for the last km with the Thalys. Even John from Ezzyshuttle had no chance to park his car near the station. But he waited for us and takes us to Disney very safe. I can not thank him enough.

GFC is great. The park was full yesterday but today it was ok.

Illuminations made me cry.

The parks looks great and I can not say a negative thing about the Cast Members.

Tired now and watch out here for more live to come.

Thorsten

The weather was horrible today so we decided to go to the shopling center. The weather became better and we did all those great rides like BTM, Star Tours and Autopia.

Today we had late lunch at Remy and it was very tasty. I would recommend it.

The parks were full but waiting times were ok.

The only low for me is that the official waiting times are false. Often tbey showed 10 minutes and we waited much longer.

More tomorrow...

Thorsten

The weather was horrible today so we decided to go to the shopling center. The weather became better and we did all those great rides like BTM, Star Tours and Autopia.

Today we had late lunch at Remy and it was very tasty. I would recommend it.

The parks were full but waiting times were ok.

The only low for me is that the official waiting times are false. Often tbey showed 10 minutes and we waited much longer.

More tomorrow...

Thorsten
Have you tried using MagiPark app? It's free and seems to be a good tool for wait times/shows!

Again a full packed day. Weather was better and the park was very full.

We were evacuated at POTC were we stood nearly 20 minutes under the swinging pirate.

Todays meal was at the Yacht Club and it was very good.

2 more days to go...

Thorsten

Great day yesterday with BBWWS at 21.30 using my vouchers and shareholder card. Food was ok.

The pirate is swinging all week long and POTC looks great.

I have to say that the food at Captain Jacks was not my taste and comparing to last year it was not very good.

Last day today with Princess and Pirates Festival for the first time.

Last day today. The new Princess & Pirates show is awesome and we are singing the new song all day long.

The park was again very full but we did a lot of rides.

Tomirrow we had to go home and we all are very tired and sad to leave.

I will do a complete trip report later.

Last day today. The new Princess & Pirates show is awesome and we are singing the new song all day long.

The park was again very full but we did a lot of rides.

Tomirrow we had to go home and we all are very tired and sad to leave.

I will do a complete trip report later.

what's the new princess and pirates who? where is it? when is it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter