Local with refillable popcorn bucket ?

disneyvoice

DIS Veteran
We are locals and my hubby loves the popcorn at Disney. Is there some kind of guidance somewhere on how long you are able to get refills? The descriptions I have seen online say they are good for your length of stay but we only live 15 minutes from Disney and are there all the time. We used to get the refillable bucket before we moved here and would always buy a new one each trip. Not trying to take advantage, truly want to know if there is some kind of guidance for those who are locals?

I thought you had to show your receipt when you bought it.

Interesting. We’ve never been asked for a receipt. We just order a refill and hand them the bucket.

We’ve only gotten a refillable bucket twice - once a year ago when we were in town for a week doing stuff for the house we were building so we clearly had an “end of stay” for that one. But then we bought one during the holiday season this past December. Since the holidays are over that one has clearly expired as well (it wasn’t a specialty bucket but was the “winter/holiday version of the standard bucket).

We buy the refillable bucket and refill it approx 15 times on a 7 day trip so I would say 15-20 refills (or whenever they change the design).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter