Love the new DVC tote!

Yardbird

DIS Veteran
We did an add on at SSR in June, and today received the canvas tote with the DVC logo. It was a surprise, I certainly wasn't expecting it! I much prefer the tote over the backpack we received with our first purchase. I'm sure that I will find many uses for it, unlike the backpack that is hiding out somewhere in the garage. :rolleyes:

Yardbird said:
We did an add on at SSR in June, and today received the canvas tote with the DVC logo. It was a surprise, I certainly wasn't expecting it! I much prefer the tote over the backpack we received with our first purchase. I'm sure that I will find many uses for it, unlike the backpack that is hiding out somewhere in the garage. :rolleyes:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Congrats on the add on.
A for that DVC back pack..
I would volunteer to take it off your hands and help declutter the garage.

I had a rather long, hectic day at work :badpc: . So, finding that DVC had sent me an unexpected gift was doubly appreciated :cool1: .

WithFaith50 :earsgirl:

BTW...I love my DVC backpack! :banana:

We did an add-on and got our DVC tote yesterday too! What a nice surprise!! I was very impressed with it and will able to put it to good use. I especially like the fact that the top zips closed--much nicer than the ones they gave out before the backpacks. I still love using my tote from 1993 when we originally joined but I may have to retire it before I wear it out.

That sounds like a nice little thank you. We use the heck out of our backpack, but maybe its time for an add-on for a tote too. :p

Contrats to all of you adding points!!!

Just got my tote yesterday too! I felt so official. I love the zip top and the cell phone holder. I love tote bags--I consider myself an expert and this is a great bag!

I received mine yesterday too! Very nice and cant wait to use it in 3 weeks! :) Not sure if it was for my original purchase at BWV or the add on last month at VWL. Which ever I love it! :)

What IS it with the totes??? We got ours yesterday, too!

Pretty cool. I'm not sure we'll use it at WDW, but it will certainly be good for the beach here at home.

I like the sound of this tote! We have the backpack which I don't like at all. A simple tote would have been so much better. :)

They must have gotten a deal on shipping or something as we got ours yesterday too!! Still love the backpack though.

I was very surprised when I got home from work yesterday and had a Fedex box in my door. When I saw it was from Disney, I was so excited. I love the tote. Our backpack is also hiding in my closet. It just didn't fit right. I bought a regular Disney backpack for the parks. I will use this tote alot. I plan on carrying it for my carry on bag in three weeks when we head to Disney. The embroidered logo is so nice.

:earsgirl:

Anybody want to post a pic of the tote?
would love to see what it looks like... :)

Totally agree with you! We added on in June too and got it in the mail yesterday! What a very nice surprise. WAY WAY WAY better than that silly backpack adorned in pleather...

ETA: I didn't know that it zipped closed! (have to go check). It really is a very nice tote, way nicer than I would've got for myself.

Heather

Alas...the downside of buying resale. No tote! So if anyone has an extra to spare for purchase, IM me!

I have an extra brand new US OPEN tennis backpack for exchange! Retail: $34.95. Really nifty for taking your racket and stuff on an airplane, or for biking , walking to the tennis courts. I love mine!

Is this tote just for new/add-ons? Or are they just sending them to DVC members anyway?

tamu91 said:
We're in Houston and got ours yesterday

Thanks Tamu91! I didnt get mine! I added 150 points so hopefully Im on the mailing list.

Is this tote just for new/add-ons? Or are they just sending them to DVC members anyway?

The totes will only be sent to new contracts or add ons of 120 points or more.
They were sending the Backbacks but then they ran out last year, so now they have a flood of them to send out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter