Love the new DVC tote!

lol!!! I love when our threads here get a bit silly, but still seem to relay info!

Trampslady - I think they ran out of the backpacks and are basically mailing anyone that didn't get a backpack a tote instead at this point. So, if you didn't get a backpack and added on 120 points or more, I suspect your tote is in the mail.

Laura

This bag is very similar to the original DVC bags they gave out from 90-96. I have two of those and love them.

I think the "I know a Secret" is a bit cheesey.....

I just got my tote too. I absolutely love it. We also did an add on recently. I have never used the back pack they sent me when I first purchased my DVC. Actually I just used the tote to go the pool we belong to. The bag is great! :cool1:

I got my tote too :cheer2: . I love the compartments inside. It was a great surprise. We did our add-on in May.
Meg

Anyone do an add on recently and NOT get a tote yet?

My birthday has come and gone and I'm officially one year older and I haven't seen my FedEx delivery man... :sad2: :sad:

Tom, can you send me a tote in the mail? You can leave off the "special" handwritten home resort and just send me a regular tote with the Publix on it.

Just fold it and stuff it into a regular envelope and mail it for 37 cents. I promise that my next add on will be through the TTS - truly!

Got mine here in London too. Was a real surprise. Just can't wait to use it!!!

Susan

Grace-with a plea and a promise like that :worship: I would be proud to send you one of our specially designed "Resale Totes"! :love2:

Look for it in this week's mail! However, would you be willing to help with the extra postage if it goes over 37cents? We feel this is fair since we are absorbing the "handling costs". We have to watch our cash outlay as we are on a very strict budget. :teacher:

Tom :duck:

Thanks Tom! Of course I would help with any excess postage. It's the least I could do! But since those special totes are made of a "high tech" lightweight material, I'm sure that it won't go over.

Let's wait another day or 2 first for DVC to come through first. Hopefully, my FedEx guy just got too hot to venture off of his a/c truck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter