Love the new DVC tote!

:confused3 No tote here in NYC! And we did an add on of 120 SSR... Hope I get it today or tomorrow, it would be a great unexpected girft for my birthday tomorrow!!!!!!

In response to the DVC tote bags Disney sent to their newest purchasers, we at The Timeshare Store, Inc. did not want our Resale purchasers to feel left out!

We have had a tote-bag specially designed in brown, light-weight plastic, with your Resort initials, hand written on one side, and Publix on the other. You can pick up your special tote at our store, while on your way to your resort and use it throughout your stay! We want you to think of us every time someone compliments you on your very special tote!!!

Happy "magical" Vacationing,
Tom :duck:

Here is the address for viewing the new tote bag photos. It is a very nice, large canvas tote, similar to a Lands End tote. It has a front pocket, inside, it has a zipper pocket, a phone pocket and a mesh pouch. The vacation club logo is embroidery, the other wording is a decal.

http://photos.yahoo.com/problemchild718

I'll post the "New Resale Tote" pictures as soon as I return from the grocery store! :moped:

Wow... it is nice...
makes me want to do a 120 add on... LOL!!! :rotfl:
If only i have the dough... :rolleyes:

Tom...that is really sweet of your company!
I think Disney could manage to sweat out a bag even for resales, considering the 'old' transfer fee they collected. SHould I call them? LOL

T.E. Yeary said:
I'll post the "New Resale Tote" pictures as soon as I return from the grocery store! :moped:

That is bad! Careful, I'll see if I can get a mod to take your smilie access away!

OH NO! Please, anything but that, I'll try to be better, I promise!! :scared:

PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY SMILIE'S AWAY!!!! :worship:

Tom :teeth:

Yeah, thought that'd get you!

Back on topic, thanks for the pics! Don't think it's quite worth another 120 points, though it is very cool. I'll have to use my old back pack. Maybe if I'm really nice to Tom, he'd see his way to getting me one of teh special TSS bags. :rotfl2:

T.E. Yeary said:
In response to the DVC tote bags Disney sent to their newest purchasers, we at The Timeshare Store, Inc. did not want our Resale purchasers to feel left out!

We have had a tote-bag specially designed in brown, light-weight plastic, with your Resort initials, hand written on one side, and Publix on the other. You can pick up your special tote at our store, while on your way to your resort and use it throughout your stay! We want you to think of us every time someone compliments you on your very special tote!!!

Happy "magical" Vacationing,

Hmmm... seems like your Resale Purchase tote can be obtained even without having to purchase a resale from your company! How generous is that! :rolleyes1

Tom, I could buy a Louis Vuitton "Tote" for what TSS saved me!

Goldi

Waiting to see TSS's picture, of that 'special bag'.

Carrie, If you're really, really nice to Tom, he'll see that you get 2 of the new "Resale Tote" bags.

Since ordering these special bags was on such short notice, like TODAY, I have a somewhat limited supply.

I had to prepare my staff to be ready for "crowd control" because of the onslaught of DVC Resale purchasers wanting their bags.

They are on a "first come, first served" basis. So, be sure to pass the word on to everyone!!! :hyper2:

No need to thank me! :love1: We just want everyone to know how much we appreciate their business!!!

Tom
:hyper:

Grace,

You may be able to find some "knock-off" bags, but they won't have the special hand written lettering on them signifying your DVC Resort!

Better hurry in to get yours :crowded: before it gets too crowded!

Tom:hug:

It's getting a little deep 'round here. Where's that hip boots smilie when you need it? I think it's time for bed. :sad2:

Goldi, Sure you can buy that Louis Vuitton but it won't have the same significance as the "Resale Tote". You and your significant other would be fighting over who gets to carry the Resale Tote! :chat:

Tom :teeth:

The special edition "Kash & Karry" Resale totes will only be distributed to the high-end Resale Purchasers, because the supplier is across town! :moped:

Tom :rotfl:

Are they sending these to folks who added on late last year (120 at SSR for us)? We didn't get the backpack (and I did not miss it).

Liferbabe--I think you may have added on around the same time we did--annual pass vouchers as incentive??? Maybe not???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter