LTT a la carte at dinner?

ruzer28

My pug looks more like Yoda than Yoda himself.
Does anyone know if Liberty Tree Tavern will allow you to order an entree off the lunch menu at dinner rather than the all you can eat feast? My sisters and I have a dinner reservation - we usually eat there for lunch only.

If not, anyone know what they offer vegetarians at dinner? Thanks!

Does anyone know if Liberty Tree Tavern will allow you to order an entree off the lunch menu at dinner rather than the all you can eat feast? My sisters and I have a dinner reservation - we usually eat there for lunch only.

If not, anyone know what they offer vegetarians at dinner? Thanks!
unless it has changed you can not order at dinner. do not know about vegetarian

LTT only offers the All You Care to Eat Family style meal at dinner. The ingredients for the lunch items are put away at the end of the lunch service and are not available at dinnertime.

Talk to the chef and your dining needs will be accommodated, but you'll still be charged the general a-y-c-t-e dinner price. You'll likely be offered the bread, salad, mashed potatoes, mac n cheese, veggies, and dessert. The chef may also make 1 or 2 more side items for you, such as vegetarian stuffing or rice. (I'm not sure about whether or not the regular stuffing has meat broth.) Best wishes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter