Lularoe: Anyone else find that they don't fit into either size legging?

So I am mosey (sp) if I did the math correctly you are five years older then me that is still young

Pretty sure I'm 37 - if I did the math correctly, but I'm getting up there, so who knows...

I just feel old, maybe because I throw rocks at kids and talk about the "good old days of Epcot."

Pretty sure I'm 37 - if I did the math correctly, but I'm getting up there, so who knows...

I just feel old, maybe because I throw rocks at kids and talk about the "good old days of Epcot."

Your not though but I can see why you feel that way during the school year I feel your pain :-)

Just want to say that I wear TC leggings and have 4 pair, and all 4 pair fit different. Some are a bit longer than others and I even have a pair that is a bit snug, possibly labeled wrong, who knows.

I was against these leggings, but I own one pair and I love putting them on at night after my shower.
Will I go out in public with them one, absolutely not. The only people that should be seen with these on, or people that have their butt covered with a nice long t-shirt or a complimenting long shirt.
I cannot believe how many women, I see with these leggings on and shirts not covering their butts. I am not a prude, but these leggings tend to outline every single wiggle and jiggle.

Enough said.

I was against these leggings, but I own one pair and I love putting them on at night after my shower.
Will I go out in public with them one, absolutely not. The only people that should be seen with these on, or people that have their butt covered with a nice long t-shirt or a complimenting long shirt.
I cannot believe how many women, I see with these leggings on and shirts not covering their butts. I am not a prude, but these leggings tend to outline every single wiggle and jiggle.

Enough said.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. KWIM? :rolleyes1

Sorry if this has already been said since I haven't read responses, but I think the fit issue is what is partially the cause of all the splitting your britches drama in the news this spring. http://www.businessinsider.com/lularoe-admits-leggings-are-tearing-holes-2017-3 Only two sizes mean that many people are over stretching the fabric.

That said, I don't own any nor have I tried any on. I have been added to and left so many LuLa Roe FB groups though. And just yesterday got a message from a family member who sells it and wanted to offer me a Minnie Mouse pair. Patterned leggings aren't my style at all and I avoid MLM companies and those who constantly bug you via social media so it was a no thanks for me.

Enough said.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. KWIM? :rolleyes1

And just because you wouldn't doesn't mean that someone else shouldn't if they feel comfortable.

For the record, I don't own LuLa Roe. I do love leggings in the winter but always make sure that my backside is covered with a long top.

I find that I can fit into either size which is also a pain... the one size are a little small and short but I manage. The tall and curvy are great for length and always fit but are usually too big.

I have a couple of pairs of leggings because I like the patterns but I haven't stopped buying lots of LLR. Just kinda over the fad. They are so comfy, can't deny that!

I got one of each size for free this past weekend. Both seem to fit me fine I'm 5'6" and am now most comfortable in a 12 but can wear 10s (some dresses an 8) so similar to you OP. Most people don't think I look over weight even though I am because I carry it evenly all over. While they are cute I still won't wear leggings out unless I'm going running (which these are not for) or to the gym (again not what these are for) so I'll just use these as lounge pants.

I hear you on the patterned leggings! I had never heard of them until recently, decided to look it up. The patterns in my opinion are....wild, to say the least. Solids are fine, just wild patterns with ice cream cones or pizzas are just not my cup 'o tea. ;)

Just want to say that I wear TC leggings and have 4 pair, and all 4 pair fit different. Some are a bit longer than others and I even have a pair that is a bit snug, possibly labeled wrong, who knows.

My girls and I have 25-30 pairs (a friend was a consultant and went out of business and sold her inverntory super cheap) and none of them are the same size or cut or fit the same and yet all of them are OS. The inconsistency is crazy along with their shirt sizing.

I'll also add that their corporate customer service stinks! We had one pair that we had issues with (fine going into the wash and came out with tiny holes all over them) and it's been a total run around at this point and they've yet to replace or refund the cost (almost 3 months after I initially contacted them).

Sizing is far from consistent. I wear a size 18 normally and depending on how stretchy the leggings are made I can fit in some of the OS (but mainly buy TC). I do have a pair of TC that fits tighter than the few OS ones I have. Although, I got that one for free so I can't complain too much about it.

I haven't noticed any quality issues with them as of yet but I'm fairly new to purchasing luluroe. I only got into them due to the Disney patterns that recently released. My most recent purchase is a Cassie skirt in a Kermit the Frog pattern and I love it.

This thread demonstrates why buying your clothes online is a bad idea
Not really because I buy clothes online all the time but the key is to know what sizes you are from store to store and brand to brand first and then you don't have to worry as much about items not fitting.
It's also important to know return polices. If I can't return to a brick and mortar store or print a return label and drop it off at my local UPS or FedEx free of charge I don't buy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter