LUNCH at The Wave?

hmnec

Mouseketeer
Who’s had LUNCH at The Wave?
The one review I could find specifically for the lunch menu wasn’t too favorable on the entrees. They liked the apps & I do love some bao buns!
Of you’ve eaten there for lunch, what did you enjoy?

Who’s had LUNCH at The Wave?
The one review I could find specifically for the lunch menu wasn’t too favorable on the entrees. They liked the apps & I do love some bao buns!
Of you’ve eaten there for lunch, what did you enjoy?

We had lunch at The Wave earlier this year. It was very nice! I had the Reuben- wonderful! DS had pasta. We had the dessert trio which was amazing! It wasn't too crowded so it was a nice, quiet lunch. Our service was very good!

We had lunch at The Wave earlier this year. It was very nice! I had the Reuben- wonderful! DS had pasta. We had the dessert trio which was amazing! It wasn't too crowded so it was a nice, quiet lunch. Our service was very good!
Great to hear! Looking forward to trying Wave first time for Dinner in Oct.:banana:

oooh I like a Reuben! thanks for replying. the review I read said the burger and chicken sandwiches weren't great

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter