Lynn and Tim's PJ!!!! May 7th 08 SBP UPDATE 5/14 I'M BACK HONEYMOON SHOOT IS UP

Oh Lynn

Everything is going to be amazing. I LOVE your dress maybe b/c mine is a Justin Alexander too..

xoxo

Everything looks gorgeous! Can't wait to see the photos.

I love that tiara and your shoes are perfect. Everything looks so classy :goodvibes

Ooohh Lynn, you look gorgeous in your dress and I love the decor of SBP.
Rose was talking about the swags like you posted but I can't really see how it would look... now that you posted it I can totally see how it would look beautiful... good job!

Ooohh Lynn, you look gorgeous in your dress and I love the decor of SBP.
Rose was talking about the swags like you posted but I can't really see how it would look... now that you posted it I can totally see how it would look beautiful... good job!

Glad I could help!!!! I can't wait till the wedding so I can see how SBP will be decorated haha!!!!

I just wanted to post this just to help others

BOUQUET $-
Hand tied french style bouquet of all medium pink diplomat roses as in the Bride's picture
roses to be as open as possible with the faux stems wrapped 75% in soft pink satin ribbons
INCLUDED
MAID OF HONOR GOWN COLOR:
BOUQUET 2 125.00 $250.00
2 Hand tied french style bouquet in shades of pink roses from soft to bright as in the Bride's picture
with the roses as open as possible and the stems wrapped 75% in soft pink satin ribbons

GROOM 1 Medium pink diplomat rose INCLUDED $-
BEST MAN 2 Soft pink anna rose 2 10.50 $21.00
GROOMSMEN $-
RINGBEARER $-
STEPFATHER 1 Soft pink anna rose 1 10.50 $10.50
FATHERS 2 Soft pink anna rose 2 10.50 $21.00
GRANDFATHERS $-

BRIDES MOTHER 1 Petite clutch bouquet in soft pink roses and tied with sheer soft pink ribbons 1 50.00 $50.00
GROOM'S MOTHER 1 Wrist corsage of triple soft pink anna roses and sheer soft pink ribbons 1 30.00 $30.00
GRANDMOTHER $-

CEREMONY Swag the archway with white tulle and soft pink satin ribbons placed where the floral usually is 1 125.00 $125.00
$-
Sand ceremony set up with the center jar and lid and 2 cylinder bud vases one with light pink sand 1 25.00 $25.00
and one with dark pink sand $-
Petals sprinkled on the altar table around the sand cylinders in shades of pinks 1 15.00 $15.00
$-
Sprinkle the aisle with shades of pink petals 1 65.00 $65.00
$-
Rental Equipment CAKE DÉCOR: Cake knife and server 1 50.00 $50.00
Sprinkle the table with shades of pink petals 1 25.00 $25.00
$-
$-
$-

Total Rental Equipment: $0.00 $-
COMMENTS: Additional Information SUBTOTAL $687.50
* Visit our website for gift basket ideas, disneyflorist.com DISCOUNT
* For Floral Preservation please go to www.keepsakefloral.com FL TAX (6.5%) $44.69
SUBTOTAL $732.19
MOVE FEE* $0.00
SET FEE $0.00
DELIVERY FEE $0.00
PAYMENT TYPE Master Account FINAL TOTAL $732.19
QTY COST
PHOTOGRAPHY
0 0.00 $-
Bride to provide own photographer 0 0.00 $-
0 0.00 $-
Alternate session in the Magic Kingdom on 5/8 at 10:30 0 0.00 $-
Guest will receive a 2 print 5x7 folio 0 0.00 $-
Guest to meet photographer in City Hall 0 0.00 $-
0 0.00 $-
0 0.00 $-

COMMENTS: * To see photography samples visit our website http://collages.net/disneyweddings SUBTOTAL $0.00
username, Disney Photography Samples DISCOUNT
password, 1971 FL TAX (6.5%) $0.00
PAYMENT TYPE Master Account FINAL TOTAL $0.00
QTY COST
ENTERTAINMENT
0 0.00 $-
0 0.00 $-
0 0.00 $-
0 0.00 $-
0 0.00 $-
0 0.00 $-
0 0.00 $-

COMMENTS: SUBTOTAL $0.00
DISCOUNT
PAYMENT TYPE Master Account FINAL TOTAL $0.00

GRAND TOTAL $732.19
CONSULT DATE: January SOLD BY: Rosie Carabbia/Kathleen Reynolds UPDATE: January 20, 2008

WOW! Your dress is absolutely gorgeous I can't wait to see your trip report after the wedding already! Thanks SO much for posting all that SBP stuff - seems like we're thinking a lot of the same things. :goodvibes Do you have a picture of you wearing that tiara? I'm still trying to decide what kind I want.

Oh! And, did you get that sand ceremony set through Disney? They charge a setup fee in your BEO for it? What color blue is that? That's exactly the blue I'd like to have!

Thank you Jessi :) No I don't have a picture of me wearing the tiara,sorry. Yes I am getting the sand ceremony from Disney and there is no setup fee,it cost $25.

My sand ceremony is going to be pink so I don't know what specific color blue that is.Rosie will know,she is the one who sent me the picture.

Hi, thank you for posting the prices. I knew I'd seen a picture of SBP decorated but couldn't think where!

I would love the swags with ribbons and didn't know you could do that. I know how much to budget for with the petals too so the information has been brilliant.

Thank you :goodvibes

Everything looks beautiful Lynn! I'm really glad to see your PJ :)

Well it look's like My BF Lisa will be my only MOH. I just told my sister a little bit ago I was going to email her the link and website so that she can order her dress and she just said she can't pay for it so I even doubt she will be going to the wedding cause if she can't even buy a dress she isn't going to be able to pay for her trip.she has a full time job and no bills,she is only 19 so I don't see why she can't buy it but I don't question her cause there is no winning an argument with her.

My parents haven't even booked thier trip and my Dad doesn't even really want to go.He said to me a while ago that he would rather us go and get married on a cruise so that he and my mom can enjoy it.They are going out to see my dad's brother over easter break,he lives in CO, and I said to them that I might fly out for a weekend while they are there and my dad said "Uncle David is going to nag you about your wedding,he doesn't want you getting married there." I said well since nobody is paying for our wedding,we are,that we will get married where we want to. My uncle was married 3 times and the last 2 times he had destination weddings and did what he wanted so why can't I do what I want. My mom said that is right,my mom supports us.

My dad was going to give us 4 grand towards the wedding,which was going toward our wishes wedding which was going to be in March.We cancelled that and about 2 months later I booked the intimate.When I aked my dad if we could still put the cash towards the intimate,he said he had already used some of that money so no. Ok that is fine,we can pay for it ourselves anyway.

Tim's family has been nothing but supportive so thank God for that.They can't wait for the wedding :)

So I really have a feeling I will only have my bf Lisa as far as family goes.I really have this horrible feeling that my partents aren't going to go and,well I know my sister isn't.

OK I am done with my rant.sorry.

Hey lynn, just getting caught up on your PJ. Everything looks fantastic!!
I just want to send you a big hug for your family drama.:hug: I can kind of see how you feel. With 75 guests, I only have 3 family members coming. (The rest is DF's family) My family just isn't into events or celebrations. On top of that, one of those 3 may be pregnant and unable to come to the wedding at all, 1 of them is the possibly-pregnant one's daughter, 1 is my Mom, who will be with the pregnant one if she does indeed get pregnant, leaving 0 family members at my wedding....none. But you know what, just relax, enjoy YOUR day. And in your case, if they really aren't going to support you then you don't want them there to bring your day down anyways. When you and your DF are married his family will be your family, and thus, looking back, your "family" will have been there when you were married :goodvibes

Oh dearie... so sorry...:hug:
At least you know that the people who'll come are the people who really wants to share the day with you... it's better than having someone be miserable and dragging you down on your big day...

Wish we'll still be there for your wedding so we could wave from way back... :wave:

I am so sorry for the family drama. :hug: Families can just make you crazy sometimes! Just don't let them steal the joy of your wonderful wedding. You are going to be a beautiful bride and have a most memorable day! :)

Sorry to hear that you're having family problems over the wedding. We had a lot of people on DF's family say the same thing about Disney. I had some relatives that won't go either because they think it's stupid having it at Disney, so I understand what you're going through :grouphug:

Lynn, just wanted to send some :hug: your way - it's a shame that your family will not witness one of the most important days in your life ... it is truly their loss. You and Tim will do doubt however create memories to last your lifetime - just keep that thought close to your heart :flower3:

Michelle :cloud9:

i'm sorry for the drama lynn. i had a bunch of family members not come to my wedding and it hurt a great deal. i totally understand what you're going through. it still hurts me to think about think about it now, a few weeks later! big :grouphug: for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter