Lynn and Tim's PJ!!!! May 7th 08 SBP UPDATE 5/14 I'M BACK HONEYMOON SHOOT IS UP

Lynn,

Sending many :hug:s your way. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all this drama. Everything will work out in the end and you will still have a beautiful wedding :bride:.

Thank you so much girls for all the hugs and support!!!I know in my heart my parents will be there,I just worry and stress about it cause my Dad has just been so miserable about it and just can't be happy for me.

Sometimes I wish it was just Tim and I and nobody else so I wouldn't have to deal with everybody.

It will all be fine though,I know one my dad gets down there he will have a good time,I just hate hearing nothing but negative things all the time about it.

Me three!!! :hug: :flower3:

I just caught up with your PJ. I'm sorry to hear about your family drama. I've been having my own drama, just with a different set of people. I'm sure your day will be amazing regardless.

Besides, I want to see a happy SBP ceremony while I'm lurking two days after mine!! :goodvibes :hug:

YAY today we picked out our wedding bands!!! We went to our jeweler to get my ring cleaned so we decided to check out the bands while we were waiting. There just so happened to be a band in there that I absolutely love and it is going to go perfect with my ring.

Here is a pic of my Ering
IMG_3375.jpg

Here are pics of the band,it is even more beautiful in person,I absolutely love it!! I didn't get a picture of the outside of the ring,just the inside.The outside has diamond's on it as well.
IMG_3373.jpg

IMG_3372.jpg

IMG_3371.jpg

This is Tim's.He just wanted something very plain,no diamonds.
IMG_3374.jpg

We had so much fun eeek!!! I can not wait for May!!I think I am 77 days away.Next week we are going to get our marriage license through the mail and the only other thing is the guys have to get thier tuxes.We are getting them through Carolyn Allen's.

OOH and I am soo happy!!! I helped my parents book thier trip last night!!!! Yay..they are all excited now!! My dad isn't complaining anymore,he is excited and I know he is going to have a great time.This is my parents first vacation where they are actually staying at a resort,they have always gone and visited family and stay at thier homes so they are thrilled.They have only ever been to the Magic Kingdom so I am so excited for them to see the rest of the world:)

Oh yeah and we are going to the Pirate Princess Party May 9th!!! The tix came in Saturday!!!! WOO HOO!!! Can't wait.

Lynn, your rings are so beautiful!!

Can you really get your marriage license next week? What county are you getting it from? We are getting ours from Brevard County (by mail also) but the paper work says that it is only valid for 60 days. So we have to wait a few more weeks.

I also just noticed that you guys are staying at POR. We will be at POR FQ from May 6th through the 13th. I am so excited for everyone, but especially us early May brides!!:yay:

I have been trying to talk my DF into lurking. But 10 AM is way to early for my grumpy groom, so I may just have to sneak out alone to lurk at your wedding.

Nikki

Lynn, your rings are so beautiful!!

Can you really get your marriage license next week? What county are you getting it from? We are getting ours from Brevard County (by mail also) but the paper work says that it is only valid for 60 days. So we have to wait a few more weeks.

I also just noticed that you guys are staying at POR. We will be at POR FQ from May 6th through the 13th. I am so excited for everyone, but especially us early May brides!!:yay:

I have been trying to talk my DF into lurking. But 10 AM is way to early for my grumpy groom, so I may just have to sneak out alone to lurk at your wedding.

Nikki

You so have to come sneak and see me:laughing: We should have a May brides meet if we all have time to fit it in:grouphug:

About the Marriage license here is the information I got from Rev Tim Herring

FLORIDA MARRIAGE LICENSE BY MAIL

1. APPLICANTS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO APPLY FOR A MARRIAGE LICENSE BY MAIL.

2. The fee for the application for Marriage License is a non-refundable fee of $190.00. This fee includes the statutory for the license, Federal Express charges (license sent back to you after it is issued by the courthouse) and a processing fee. Include a MONEY ORDER OR CASHIERS CHECK (with the information sheet prior to application) payable to

ORLANDO WEDDINGS, INC.

3. If you were previously married and the marriage ended b divorce or the death of your spouse
you must provide the exact date of the divorce or the death of your spouse.

4. You may order your license 90 days in advance. The license once issued will be good for
60 days from the issue date.

So I don't know if I should just wait 60 days before to do it,just to be safe.

Lynn,
Your getting so close!:banana: Your wedding band is going to look great with your e-ring!:thumbsup2

Lynn,

First off, your dress is nothing short of spectacular!!! Your rings are gorgeous. On the other note, I am really sorry you are having problems with the family. I think that most of us that have a Disney wedding know exactly what that is like. You just have to muscle through it I guess. I pretty much told my family come or don't come that was up to them. This was what we were going to do. It really does give you a different perspective when you pay for it yourself and you are not beholden to make so many other people happy. You can't make everyone happy happy joy joy, but you can make yourself happy on your day!

Lynn,
Your getting so close!:banana: Your wedding band is going to look great with your e-ring!:thumbsup2

YAY I know I can not wait!!!! The band does go perfect with my ering!!! Thank's for the compliment:)

Lynn,

First off, your dress is nothing short of spectacular!!! Your rings are gorgeous. On the other note, I am really sorry you are having problems with the family. I think that most of us that have a Disney wedding know exactly what that is like. You just have to muscle through it I guess. I pretty much told my family come or don't come that was up to them. This was what we were going to do. It really does give you a different perspective when you pay for it yourself and you are not beholden to make so many other people happy. You can't make everyone happy happy joy joy, but you can make yourself happy on your day!

Aww thank you!!!The only person who most likely won't go is my sister.She is different anyway,she never talks to me and only will talk to you if she needs something. Actually today I sent her a text and asked her is she would come with me March 15th to my dress fitting and I still haven't gotten an answer.I see it as her loss,she will be the one who regrets not going and not wanting to be involved in anything.

She is still young,only 19 so she lives in her own world with her bf and that's it.

I am giving her until the end of March to get the dress if she doesn't then I am just going to have to talk to my planner and cancel out the other Bouquet..do you have to pay for the wedding a month before or is it a week??I am going to have to look it up.

Anyway do you think it will look ok if Tim has his 2 BM and I just have my one MOH?? It will be ok right?

I think it would look spectacular. You could have her framed by both guys either going up the aisle or back down. I would have them form a semi-circle behind you while you are doing your vows with her in the middle. The pics will be AMAZING! I understand about the siblings...same issue with mine...and he is over 12 yrs older than yours...not to worry though, sometimes it is good just to leave them along and let them do their own thing. It was a realization for me at some point that some people are much better on the surface than if you dig too deep. Make sense?

You so have to come sneak and see me:laughing: We should have a May brides meet if we all have time to fit it in:grouphug:

About the Marriage license here is the information I got from Rev Tim Herring

FLORIDA MARRIAGE LICENSE BY MAIL

1. APPLICANTS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO APPLY FOR A MARRIAGE LICENSE BY MAIL.

2. The fee for the application for Marriage License is a non-refundable fee of $190.00. This fee includes the statutory for the license, Federal Express charges (license sent back to you after it is issued by the courthouse) and a processing fee. Include a MONEY ORDER OR CASHIERS CHECK (with the information sheet prior to application) payable to

ORLANDO WEDDINGS, INC.

3. If you were previously married and the marriage ended b divorce or the death of your spouse
you must provide the exact date of the divorce or the death of your spouse.

4. You may order your license 90 days in advance. The license once issued will be good for
60 days from the issue date.

So I don't know if I should just wait 60 days before to do it,just to be safe.

No, I think you should do it earlier. It sounds like you can since you are going through a service. We are going directly through Brevard County for $95. I'm going to call today to see if I can do it earlier too.

So you can order it through Brevard county and they will send it to you??Or do you have to pick it up from there?

Yep, they mail it to you.

These are the steps and the link to the Information Sheet is below...
1. Fill out and fax/email/mail the Request for Marriage License by Mail Info Sheet to Brevard County Clerk Office
2. The Clerk will mail the Application to Marry and an Affidavit back to you
3. Fill out and notorize and mail back to Brevard County Clerk with photocopies of your photo ID's and the application fee.
4. The Clerk will process it and mail the official License to Marry (Marriage License) back to you.

And you're set!!

If they issue it prior to 60 days before your date , you will have to start the process again and pay the fee again. The fee is actually $93.50.

I'm going to send in the info sheet today. But I'm going to wait until 60 days to send back the Application to Marry.

There was a thread about doing it this way, but I can't find it anymore. :confused3 But I recall the brides saying that it was very easy and they did get everything done in the 2 months, with time to spare.

http://199.241.8.125/index.cfm?FuseAction=MarriageLicenses.Forms

Anyway do you think it will look ok if Tim has his 2 BM and I just have my one MOH?? It will be ok right?

It'll be fine :)
We're doing the opposite ... 1 MOH, 1 Jr. Bridesmaid and 1 Best man.

I think it'll be beautiful because those are exactly the people who wants to be in the wedding ...

Sorry to hear about the family dramarama Lynn. Hang in there :hug:
I'm LOVING all the pink stuff :lovestruc and I think your ceremony is going to look spectacular with the decor you chose. LOVE the wedding bands too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter