• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lyric Swap--COMPLETE

Stephanie, glad all is ok with your computer!

Rachal, you know the saying "The dog ate my homework"? The dog ate one of my swap pieces! Fortunately she only got one and it was the top one of the stack.
I can do one of two things
1) send it with a note saying send this one back to me
2) send baggie with note that says "place holder"
which would you prefer?
Should be ready to send tomorrow if I hear back from you today.
Thank you!

Stephanie, we're so glad your computer's all right! :)

Stephanie, glad all is ok with your computer!

Rachal, you know the saying "The dog ate my homework"? The dog ate one of my swap pieces! Fortunately she only got one and it was the top one of the stack.
I can do one of two things
1) send it with a note saying send this one back to me
2) send baggie with note that says "place holder"
which would you prefer?
Should be ready to send tomorrow if I hear back from you today.
Thank you!

You can just send a placeholder bag. I'm sorry your dog ate it. Ours do that sometimes.

Hi Rachel,
I am postal as of this morning. I have a dc if needed.
I hope it will arrive before we leave but if not I will worry about that later.
Thanks for hosting!

Hows this for my donald one? The yellow paper is textured and sparkly (doesnt show up on the pic!) and I haven't printed the quote yet because my printer broke - am hi-jacking a friends tomorrow! Obv the quote will go in the white circle.

P1060069.jpg

Hi Rachel,
I am postal as of this morning. I have a dc if needed.
I hope it will arrive before we leave but if not I will worry about that later.
Thanks for hosting!

Rachel, I am postal. Sent regular mail with DC.

Cassey

Thanks! I'll go update my list.

I am finished with all the groups and will be postal on June 20th. I will let you know when I am postal.Stephanie

Thanks

Hows this for my donald one? The yellow paper is textured and sparkly (doesnt show up on the pic!) and I haven't printed the quote yet because my printer broke - am hi-jacking a friends tomorrow! Obv the quote will go in the white circle.

P1060069.jpg

That looks great! Can't wait to see it with the lyric on it. :)

Checking in- I have my paper and embellishments- I just need to actually put things together but I won't do that until I finish the partner swap in another week. I will have them done in time however.

Rebecca

P1060069.jpg

LOVE IT!! :lovestruc
Wish I was getting one .......... :cutie:

Checking in...have all my lyrics, will be typing up probably next weekend and printing. Then will assemble during the next week. Have to package and mail partner swap and finish up the character icon swap and send. Then, this one will be next on the agenda!

Checking in :) I have all my lyrics chosen and typed.

Checking in...have all my lyrics, will be typing up probably next weekend and printing. Then will assemble during the next week. Have to package and mail partner swap and finish up the character icon swap and send. Then, this one will be next on the agenda!

Thanks! :goodvibes

I have all of my lyrics chosen and typed; I have three finished. I'll post pictures tomorrow, hopefully.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter