Lyric Swap--COMPLETE

Yay, Happy mail!

Rachel if my package doesn't arrive before I leave on Thursday I will have DH send me a text and will let you know it made it here safely.

Rachal, I received my package today! Thank you so much for hosting! Such wonderful items by some amazingly talented ladies!

I received my pkg yesterday as well!! Great pieces ladies. :thumbsup2. Thank you all ~ and thank YOU Rachal for hosting!!!:hug:

My package is here, too! I haven't had a chance to open it yet. Can't wait til 5 so I can check out my goodies!!

Recieved my package and everything is beautiful especially the countries and I hope to go back to Epocot so that I can use them!:)
Thank you for hosting!:flower3:

I opened my package today, I love them all! Thank you all for the beautiful pieces and to Rachel for hostessing!

my package is here! LOVE everyone's work!

thanks again Rachel for a great swap and for holding my box!

Jayne I'm starting to worry about your package. We mailed on 8/6 which was a while ago. I thought maybe the mail was just extra slow because of the olympics, but, maybe not. Let me know if you would like me to send replacements--I think between Rachel and I we were in most of your groups.

Its finally turned up this morning! No idea why it took so long! Thanks for hostessing! All of the pieces are great!!

So glad to hear you finally got it :) Thanks for playing with us :)

This swap is officially complete!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter