Madi is going to visit Mitbee and Meemee for her 3rd birthday! September 2010 PTR

The plans look great! It's nice that your parents will be with you on Madi's birthday, I'm sure they would have been sad to miss it.

The dress is so beautiful! I love it!

You probably mentioned before, but are you dressing up for MNSSHP?

The plan so far is Madi will be Tinkerbell, and my mom said she would make me a costume to be Silvermist. I wanted our costumes to tie together, and she really loves Tinkerbell so I figure I could just be another fairy! But her tastes may change in the next couple months so anything still goes! lol Lately she has gotten into Nick Jr (I know, bummer its not Disney!) and likes Ni Hao Kai-lan (I like this because we are learning some Mandarin Chinese phrases to say when we go to the World Showcase!), Dora (again, another language!) and Wow wow wubbzy..which is just silly lol But she still loves her Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Tinkerbell, and Princesses! Just not as much as she used to. I have to admit, its a little nice not having to watch the same episodes of Mickey Mouse over and over again :rotfl:

As of tonight me and my mother are as usual not getting along and I am starting to slightly regret inviting them. We get along most of the time, but she can have a really bad attitude for no reason and call me names...so idk how this will turn out! At least the ressies are in my name and I will be prepared to do things alone so if she starts acting up I will just push our stroller in the opposite direction and go about our business without her! lol

DOUBLE DIGITS!

We now have 99 days before our trip!

I know I haven't posted much, but there isn't really anything to post about! lol Madison is now obsessed with Tinkerbell. Even the Disney Store Clerk made a comment on how everything we purchased was Tinkerbell :rotfl:

So I have put it in the back of my mind to make rope drop at Toontown (granted its still open when we go) so we can have a minimal wait to meet the fairies.

So disappointed though that IASW and One Man's Dream will both be closed while we are there.

I am also looking into making reservations at Margaritaville for our day in IOA. Does anyone know if reservations are needed?

Well thats about all of the updates for now!! Hope everyone is having a lovely June! :wizard:

Under 100 days, that's great!

Do you know the dates of the One Man's Dream closing? I hadn't seen that and I can't find it in a quick google search. Disappointing, I had hoped to peruse in there while my kids napped...haven't been in there since my honeymoon, but I loved it!

Its August 16-Nov 2 is what the DIS says. So disappointing! I hope they don't schedule anymore rehabs for our time there...thats 3 attractions closed so far! That definitely would have been something great to do while the kids nap!!

Hey! I'm subbing! Your daughter is so cute! It sounds like you've got a really special trip planned for her! I can't wait to read more! :goodvibes

Hey! I'm subbing! Your daughter is so cute! It sounds like you've got a really special trip planned for her! I can't wait to read more! :goodvibes

yay finally a new person! lol My PTR is pretty quiet these days.

Poor little thing the other day I mentioned my nieces birthday and for some reason she though that meant it was her birthday too and she kept saying "MOMMY WE GOING TO DIZZY WHIRL ITS MY BIRTHDAY!" She cried so hard when I told her it wasn't her birthday yet. Made me wanna jump in the car and go right then! She's been having a great summer though. Her daddy and her aunt both have pools so she is always swimming which is just about her favorite thing to do. Looks like the pool at CBR will get alot of good use! :goodvibes

Her daddy has actually come around somewhat, seeing her alot more and spending time with us. Starting to catch up on his child support which helps me ALOT. He is saying he wants to come on the trip too....eh I'm not so sure about that! :rotfl:

Madi is fully potty trained now (well except at night) :cool1:

Madi being the little princess that she is!
HPIM1608.jpg

Madi on the way to the zoo for her cousin's birthday!
HPIM1614.jpg

So this PTR was quite the BUST! lol But I do have wonderful news...WE ARE LEAVING IN THE MORNING!! Ahhh I am so excited! Maybe the TR will be more active...lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter