MAGIC CANDLE COMPANY SCENTS

Thank you. Yes I meant wilderness resort. May reorder that and try a more Xmas cent. I do not like poison apple as it’s too.....something for me

Poison Apple is pretty potent! I only use a couple of drops at a time, and even then, if I use it in my smaller room, I have the window open. Have you tried Walt's Office and Mine Train? They are more masculine scents, I think. I really like them.

The Little Old Xmas shop, is heavy on the pine/balsam. It's not perfume-y to me in any way.

Does African lodge smell like animal kingdom lodge? I LOVE the smell when you walk in

How is banshee flight? Trying to buy two more

I have poly and pirates already. Love both.

I want a real Disney smell reminded lol

Does African lodge smell like animal kingdom lodge? I LOVE the smell when you walk in

How is banshee flight? Trying to buy two more

I have poly and pirates already. Love both.

I want a real Disney smell reminded lol
I love African lodge although I can’t attest to it smelling like the lobby.... banshee flight is spot on in my opinion !

Update from my latest order: Wilderness Resort to me smells more like the actual PotC attraction than the Pirate water candle (both new and old) smells like. (I enjoy it!)

I think Flying over Africa is good but missing that "dirt/earth" scent

Mouse Waffles was restocked! It is BUTTERY!

What happened to the plug ins? Did they sell out or did they take them off the market for some reason?

Neither can I!! I've been looking at these candles for the past... Idk 6-8 months or so and I still have yet to purchase one because I can't decide. How pathetic is that. lmao.
....trust me, it's not. I'm in the same boat.....DYING to purchase the Yacht Club one, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.... :confused3

Last edited:
....good/bad aside [that's more of a personal preference], which candles absolutely smell like what they are supposed to? I can always purchase any old candle that smells good just for the sake of smelling good, but I want scents that invoke memories of THE REAL THING. I'm betting that Yacht Club is one, but I'm not too sure. That's why I hesitate to buy ANY of these gosh-danged candles!

....trust me, it's not. I'm in the same boat.....DYING to purchase the Yacht Club one, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.... :confused3
Do it! We ordered the YC candle while we were still at the resort because we loved the smell of that lobby. It arrived a few days after we got home. The smell seems very close to us! Worth every penny.

....have you smelled either one? What did you think?
i thought it smelled like the yacht club lobby, i loved it! honestly i don't remember ever noticing the contemporary lobby smell...i think as far as hotel lobby scents go however, polynesian is the closest

i thought it smelled like the yacht club lobby, i loved it! honestly i don't remember ever noticing the contemporary lobby smell...i think as far as hotel lobby scents go however, polynesian is the closest
...thanks for your reply....we stayed at the Poly for Christmas [it almost seems like a lifetime ago!] and I don't really remember the lobby smell being prevalent... :confused3 for lack of a better term, was it "pineappl-y"?

....well......I did it....took the plunge and just ordered Beach Resort....now I'm excited! :hyper:

Question. If candles use the same scent, are they the exact same candle? If so, why bother doing that if two candles are the exact same with just different names

For marketing reasons. There are lots of products on the market that are identical but have different names because of this. I'm sure you could find dozens at your local grocery store if you had the time to do the research.

....well......I did it....took the plunge and just ordered Beach Resort....now I'm excited! :hyper:
....it just arrived a few minutes ago!!! OMG, I opened it and IT SMELLS EXACTLY LIKE THE BEACH CLUB! I can't wait to light it....:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter