Magic in the Bayou...POR April 28-May 3

That's such a great idea to do the Photopass cd since Jilly is doing BBB! That should allow you to enjoy the experience with her and let someone else capture all the photos. I'm sorry, I've never done the cd or the books, so I can't offer any advice, but I would think the book would be a great souvenir.

Poor Jilly for running into that post, but I don't think you'll lose any mom points, it was probably a good thing you were laughing, it may have taken her mind off it so she was more focused on you laughing than it hurting. We had a similar scenario around here right before Christmas. My niece had a huge Santa hat on her head covering her eyes and she kept walking into walls. :lmao: We all tried to grab her and stop her or take off the hat but we couldn't stop laughing! I think I ended up on the floor! :rotfl2:

Jen I remember reading your update; I can't believe I did not comment:

too funny about Jilly in the store; Chloe (the little girl I watch does stuff like that all the time) and yes I laugh...usually while I'm trying to see if she is OK and by the time we are all done all three of us are laughing...

I love the idea of doing the photopass pics for Jilly this year; I was going to do the photopass as Dayne's extra Sr pics but he ended up adding a park day to his week so I am just hoping I come home with some great shots of him...if not I'll get a photographer to go ahead and take some park shot of him when we get home...but, what better way to remember the year than with photos of them in Disney...

So, has Jed decided to wear a tye dye shirt...it would be so cool if you guys all had one!
:wave2:

I guess I'd get the bad mother award too, 'cause I just laughed at your story. So sorry!:laughing:

I pre-ordered the photopass cd last year but not the book. I didn't know whether or not it'd be worth the extra $.

Wow... you are down to one week!!! I am so excited for you guys! You are going to have an amazing time.

That story made me giggle too... it's OK to laugh as long as they're ok, right? I hope so, because I crack up HARD when that happens to someone I love. :rolleyes1

I started my TR btw!! Link in my sig. I know you wanted me to let you know. I can't wait to read yours when you return!

Yaaaaay Lia's back! I cannot WAIT to read your updates, and see your 1000+ pictures!! :yay:

That's such a great idea to do the Photopass cd since Jilly is doing BBB! That should allow you to enjoy the experience with her and let someone else capture all the photos. I'm sorry, I've never done the cd or the books, so I can't offer any advice, but I would think the book would be a great souvenir.

Poor Jilly for running into that post, but I don't think you'll lose any mom points, it was probably a good thing you were laughing, it may have taken her mind off it so she was more focused on you laughing than it hurting. We had a similar scenario around here right before Christmas. My niece had a huge Santa hat on her head covering her eyes and she kept walking into walls. :lmao: We all tried to grab her and stop her or take off the hat but we couldn't stop laughing! I think I ended up on the floor! :rotfl2:

I like the way you think, Alicia! :lmao: Hopefully we'll get to meet next week in Epcot! Safe travels!

Jen I remember reading your update; I can't believe I did not comment:

too funny about Jilly in the store; Chloe (the little girl I watch does stuff like that all the time) and yes I laugh...usually while I'm trying to see if she is OK and by the time we are all done all three of us are laughing...

I love the idea of doing the photopass pics for Jilly this year; I was going to do the photopass as Dayne's extra Sr pics but he ended up adding a park day to his week so I am just hoping I come home with some great shots of him...if not I'll get a photographer to go ahead and take some park shot of him when we get home...but, what better way to remember the year than with photos of them in Disney...

So, has Jed decided to wear a tye dye shirt...it would be so cool if you guys all had one!
:wave2:

Hi Connie! I'm glad you remembered to comment! Your story about Chloe is so funny! I think the bad part is that I immediately started laughing and it took me a minute to gain my composure enough to see if Jilly was okay! :rotfl2: Have a safe trip tomorrow and hopefully we'll see you next Wednesday!

I guess I'd get the bad mother award too, 'cause I just laughed at your story. So sorry!:laughing:

I pre-ordered the photopass cd last year but not the book. I didn't know whether or not it'd be worth the extra $.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who found humor in the situation! :rotfl: I think I'm going to go ahead and order the book, especially since it's Jilly's first trip and we're doing the BBB...

Have an AWESOME trip Jen and family!!!!
Have a safe journey and enjoy your time together!!!!!!!!!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum

Hey Jen! I'm heading out the door in 6 hours! :yay: Just finishing up my last bit of DISing and I wanted to say I hope you and your family have an incredible time in Disney! I hope we get to meet up for Illuminations!

Jen wanted to pop over and wish your family safe travels!
You guys have a wonderful and magical trip!
:wave2: Connie

Have an AWESOME trip Jen and family!!!!
Have a safe journey and enjoy your time together!!!!!!!!!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum

Hey Jen! I'm heading out the door in 6 hours! :yay: Just finishing up my last bit of DISing and I wanted to say I hope you and your family have an incredible time in Disney! I hope we get to meet up for Illuminations!

Thanks, Connie, Beth and Alicia! Say Hello to Mickey for me tomorrow and let him know we will be there in FIVE DAYS!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Well I think most of my readers are already in WDW right now...but here's a little update...

I tried to leave work at 4:00 today, thinking I was off at 4:30. No one really feels sorry for me since I am going on vacation and they are not so they made me stick around. At 4:30 one of my co-workers told me I was only on the schedule until 4:00! Seriously??? I was out of there! No more work for the next 8 days!

Over the weekend I packed most of Jilly's stuff and mine. I managed to squeeze most of it into my regular carry-on and her little one. I put our medium suitcase inside the large one, and hopefully our bath stuff and Jed's clothes will all fit in there. I'll carry on my camera bag and he'll have a backpack, and then we only have one bag to check on the way down. :banana: On the way back we can use the extra suitcase for souvenirs!

I can't believe we'll be boarding the plane in about 37 hours! After months of anticipating and planning for this trip, the day is almost here! :yay:

Our weather forecast keeps changing, but mostly for the better. Here's what it says right now:

WED 82 mostly sunny (PERFECT!)
THU 82 mostly sunny (PERFECT...again!)
FRI 86 times of sun and clouds
SAT 93 some sun, a t-storm possible (yowza!:eek:)
SUN 91 partly sunny, breezy and warm
MON 91 remaining warm with some sun

On a sad note, while I am counting down for Disney, my good friend is counting down the days until her son (who has spina bifida) has to have his shunt completely replaced. His surgery is this Wednesday, the same day we leave. I'll be anxiously awaiting the call from her telling me everything is okay! Her son is the sweetest thing ever and we are determined for him and Jilly to be married when they get older. He even gave her a ring for her birthday!

Evaluating the karats before giving him an answer...

jillykobe.jpg

She said yes!!!

jillykobe2.jpg

jillykobe3.jpg

I'm so excited for you! I can feel your anticipation all the way here in Stockbridge! I wish it was ME that was leaving tomorrow! Good luck, have tons of fun, take TONS of pics, and I can't wait to read the trip report when you get back! Sending good vibes and wishing lots of pixie dust to come your way!:goodvibes:cool1::wizard:

Have a safe and magical trip! Maybe we will run into each other. Can't wait to hear all about it when we both get back!!! :thumbsup2

I'm so excited for you! I can feel your anticipation all the way here in Stockbridge! I wish it was ME that was leaving tomorrow! Good luck, have tons of fun, take TONS of pics, and I can't wait to read the trip report when you get back! Sending good vibes and wishing lots of pixie dust to come your way!:goodvibes:cool1::wizard:

Have a safe and magical trip! Maybe we will run into each other. Can't wait to hear all about it when we both get back!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks you guys! :goodvibes I am so excited right now...I woke up at 3AM today and could never fall asleep. Jilly got her ballet pictures this morning and had her four-year checkup this afternoon. She is 41.5" tall, so we'll be dragging her on to every ride possible! :lmao:

After we went to the doctor I made my husband drive all around the city, and then finally into Northern Kentucky, so I could find the lens I wanted for my camera. He sold his truck this week so I figured we could swing a $100 lens...:thumbsup2 I told him it could be my early Mother's Day present. I can't wait to use it...IN WALT DISNEY WORLD...TOMORROW!!!! :banana:

Have a great trip! Take lots of pictures so you can come back and post a trip report.

Just found your PTR! Have a great trip. I can't wait to read all about it when you guys get back!

Hope ya'll had a very magical trip to WDW!! pixiedust:

Soooo...I thought I posted this the other day, but I guess it got deleted??? :rolleyes1

Thank you all very much for the well wishes! I haven't had much time to update because I have been spending every waking moment(when I'm not at work) designing my photo book on the Photopass website. I don't understand how a website could be so infuriatingly slow...and down for maintenance so often!!! :mad:

We really did have a blast on our trip. I took about 1600 pictures (in addition to the 205 from photopass...) so I'll probably start my TR as soon as I get my Photopass CD in the mail. Obviously, it will be very visually stimulating...:rotfl:

Happy planning...or lurking...or whatever...I'm glad you all followed along and offered advise, encouragement, and excitement!!! More to come soon, I promise!

hey jen! So sorry I wasn't able to wish you happy travelling! But I hope you had a wonderful time!! Wow! 1600 pictures + 200 from photopass???? that's awesome!! I thought I was pushing it with 1300 pics and 100 from photopass! Can't wait to see some pics!!

happy mother's day! Jen
hope you have a wonderful and relaxing day!

Thanks, Connie! I had to work at 5 AM but the rest of the day should be nice! I hope you also have a wonderful day - you seem like a really awesome mom! :cool2:

hey jen! So sorry I wasn't able to wish you happy travelling! But I hope you had a wonderful time!! Wow! 1600 pictures + 200 from photopass???? that's awesome!! I thought I was pushing it with 1300 pics and 100 from photopass! Can't wait to see some pics!!

Hakuna Matata, Keala! No worries! I am a bit of a nut when it comes to pictures...I just want to remember every little detail. Surprisingly I didn't take many pictures around the resort, even though it was gorgeous! I'll post a few pics right now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter