Magic in the Bayou...POR April 28-May 3

Since I probably won't be motivated to start my TR until I get my Photopass CD, and I have plenty to choose from...:rolleyes1...here are a few of my favorite pictures from the first day of our trip!

Jilly loves getting her picture taken with the pilot!
disney1011.jpg

Yay! We are finally in our first park!
disney1032.jpg

PURE BLISS!
disney1090.jpg

Hmmmm I wonder what Jed just tasted...
disney1161.jpg

My little belly dancer...
disney1250.jpg

Love the teaser pics Jen!! Jilly's shirt was so cute!! Can't wait to see more from that day and how your adventure turned out! So glad I ran into you when I did! You were right what you said on my PTR, it was super dark by Norway and my mom and I actually had left the park and only came back right before Illuminations. We sat on the rocks in front the Norway pavillion and just watched the people pass by, but I couldn't really make out if any of them were you guys. :confused3 I did think I saw you and Jilly going into the restrooms afterwards in the Odyssey Center as we were in the mad dash of people trying to exit Epcot after the fireworks. (But with all the people it may not have been you:confused:) The show was amazing though wasn't it? So much more vivid and spectacular than I remember. We only caught glimpses of it on our last trip so it had been since 2001 when I saw it last! I can't wait to hear what Jilly thought of it!

Happy Mother's Day!

Hi, I've just discovered your pre-trip report just as your trip has finished! but the plans looked great as did the preview photos, your daughter is so cute! looking forward to reading how the trip went and if any rollercoasters were attempted!

Love the teaser pics Jen!! Jilly's shirt was so cute!! Can't wait to see more from that day and how your adventure turned out! So glad I ran into you when I did! You were right what you said on my PTR, it was super dark by Norway and my mom and I actually had left the park and only came back right before Illuminations. We sat on the rocks in front the Norway pavillion and just watched the people pass by, but I couldn't really make out if any of them were you guys. :confused3 I did think I saw you and Jilly going into the restrooms afterwards in the Odyssey Center as we were in the mad dash of people trying to exit Epcot after the fireworks. (But with all the people it may not have been you:confused:) The show was amazing though wasn't it? So much more vivid and spectacular than I remember. We only caught glimpses of it on our last trip so it had been since 2001 when I saw it last! I can't wait to hear what Jilly thought of it!

Happy Mother's Day!

Thanks for the Mother's Day wishes!! We did go to the restroom on the way out. If the Odyssey Center is the place with the baby care center, then YES it was probably us! :laughing: Illuminations was beautiful, but we decided to leave right before it was over because Jilly was finally getting worn out. She had been up since 4:30 AM, with only a brief nap on a certain ride...but you'll have to read my TR to find out which one! How's that for a teaser?? :rotfl:

Great pics! :)
Love Jilly's shirt, it's really cute....did you make it??
Waiting on that TR!

Thanks! I did make it! I used an iron on transfer and attached the flower with a snap, so I can take it off to wash the shirt, or swap it out with other flowers or bows!

Hi, I've just discovered your pre-trip report just as your trip has finished! but the plans looked great as did the preview photos, your daughter is so cute! looking forward to reading how the trip went and if any rollercoasters were attempted!

As a true procrastinator, I can say with certain conviction...Better late than never! :rotfl2: Thanks for reading along! I'll have to check out your PTR too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter