Magic In the Mediterranean July 30, 2011

Hello all, does anyone have a packing list for this cruise they could share? I'm sailing on the Aug. 27th Med cruise. :worship:

Hi All

We're on this cruise too and can't wait!
Me, my husband, DD12 and DS7. We would love to take part in the fish extenders.

Ruthie

Welcome Ruthie!

Got our luggage tags and cruise docs in the mail today:cheer2:

We received the documents for one of our rooms yesterday but the other room documents haven't arrived yet. I hope they come tomorrow. It seems like it will be here before we know it. So excited!!! Any update on the F/E list, I want to start getting things ready?

I agree: Any update on the F/E list, I want to start getting things ready?

Also, any suggestions for a 2 year old on this cruise. My daughter turns 2 during the cruise. :)

Not sure where our fearless leader is- DarleneAnne come back please! Hope all is well; I'm not trying to steal your spot, really! I thought I would put down who had shown interest in the FE exchange. If you are still interested let us know your room numbers. I've never done this before, so if I get something wrong just let me know.

DarleneAnne (2A, 2C 15&19)
zmom (2A, 1C 9)
oOjunebugoO (2A,2C)
welchmom (2A, 3C 23,20,14)
Travelhappymom (2A, 2C 7&5)
kjnolan (4A,1C 2)
ruthie (2A,2C 12&7)

Getting really excited about the cruise, what plans have other people made while in Palma? I haven't read many comments on this port.

I think we are just going to walk around the port, but I've heard there are some nice beaches there.

I have a totally nerdy question/favor for you guys lucky enough to go on the med cruise.

They just released a vinylmation figure that is exclusive to your cruise. I was hoping to have someone pick one up for me!?!

I would be forever in your debt. If you also collect vinylmation I could pick you one up on my Mexican Riviera cruise in Sept (if they have released it yet).

PM me if you can help. I would of course reimburse you for your costs. I also throw in some treats from Disneyland as a "Thank You".

- DVCCorrys

We are in rooms 2504 and 2506. Thank you for compiling the list, I was beginning to give up on the F/E for this cruise.

Thanks welchmom, I've added your rooms. Hopefully some others will come back to join us!

Thanks ruthie, I added your room!

I must apologize for not continuing to organize our FE. We had some unexpected circumstances happen over the past several weeks when I planned to get on the Dis Boards to go over the list of participants I had already and post them. I see you have jumped in to help and I appreciate it. Can you let me know what we have going on right now and if I can help. Again, so sorry to be absent the past several weeks. Things are still a bit challenging right now, but I will try and keep up. We head to Barcelona on the 28th.

Just wondering, does anyone know if there is a pirate night scheduled for this cruise? We dressed up in the Caribbean for it and I don't know if we need to bring our pirate outfits. Thanks!

I was told the pirate night will be the 5th night - when we leave Naples. Formal night is the second night and semi formal is 6th night (day at sea). At least that is what someone else was told by the Disney rep.

I must apologize for not continuing to organize our FE. We had some unexpected circumstances happen over the past several weeks when I planned to get on the Dis Boards to go over the list of participants I had already and post them. I see you have jumped in to help and I appreciate it. Can you let me know what we have going on right now and if I can help. Again, so sorry to be absent the past several weeks. Things are still a bit challenging right now, but I will try and keep up. We head to Barcelona on the 28th.

All I've done is post the list of people who were originally listed and ask for room numbers. So far only welchmom and ruthie (and me) have given room numbers. You are welcome to take this info and organize it better, because I really don't know what I'm doing! Sorry about the things that are getting in the way of your vacation planning- hope it gets better!

Thanks ruthie, I added your room!

All I've done is post the list of people who were originally listed and ask for room numbers. So far only welchmom and ruthie (and me) have given room numbers. You are welcome to take this info and organize it better, because I really don't know what I'm doing! Sorry about the things that are getting in the way of your vacation planning- hope it gets better!

Hi Debbie, Thank you. It seems you have done a fine job. I only had a few names as well, I think the same. I sent a private message to you with my room numbers. I will jot these others down. I will be happy to work on this. I think the final date for anyone to be added should be by Thursday of this week in the event anyone is taking an extended trip prior to the cruise. I will ask for that info and I can get a note out to all who have responded so we know where to deliver the gifts and hopefully we can have a meet too. Thanks for your kind thoughts.
Darlene

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter