Magic Kingdom Swap Signups---CLOSED

jessicajdesigns said:
I would love to join as well. I would like to do fantasyland for group 2 if there is still an opening and if there is not then I would like to do Mickeys ToonTown Fair. I am new to this board so let me know if there is anything else you need or if there is anything else I should be doing.

Jessica J.

Photo mat/frame is open, will add you.

Cheat sheet update until 11:40 am Monday.

Penny

I'd like to play, too. I am just finishing up my first swap (not counting the CJIII) and think I am game for another. I'd take the last slot in group 1 (adventureland topper and?) if it is still available to finish that group out, or the same for group 2 if group 1 has been filled.

Thanks!! :sunny:

PoohBearLovinMama said:
My friend Jen would like to do Group 2 Tommorrowland borders and 4 sqaures. :)

I will put your name for that slot in the cheat sheet, but Darlene will make a decision on the final sign-up. I don't know her thoughts on those not on the DIS. Is Jen on the DIS? Can she sign up and get a screen name? :confused3

Penny

I would like to take ToonTown for Group 2 the borders and 2 tags, if it's still open - it looks like it.

pjpoohbear said:
I will put your name for that slot in the cheat sheet, but Darlene will make a decision on the final sign-up. I don't know her thoughts on those not on the DIS. Is Jen on the DIS? Can she sign up and get a screen name? :confused3

Penny

She's not on the DIS, but I'll ask her if she wants to join. She did participate in the Year Round Swap (since I was the hostess, I knew how to get in touch with her. :teeth: ) How about putting my name down for those and I'll be responsible for them. Then if she joins we can just swap it to her name. Would that work?

See PoohBearLovinMama, us poohbear girls have more than fluff for brains, unlike the guy we favour. That how I have the cheat sheet for now, and Darlene will let you know officially.

Penny

Marissat, as the cheat sheet is unoffical :upsidedow , I don't see it as my place to put people in a spot, do you have a spot/land you are drawn towards, ::yes:: . I put your name at the top of group 2 as a "fill-in", there must be a better term but my head hurts, lol.

Penny

pjpoohbear said:
Marissat, as the cheat sheet is unoffical :upsidedow , I don't see it as my place to put people in a spot, do you have a spot/land you are drawn towards, ::yes:: . I put your name at the top of group 2 as a "fill-in", there must be a better term but my head hurts, lol.

Penny

Main Street or Magic Kingdom would be my first choices but I really am open to anything! I just didn't know what was left to choose from....

Marissa :earsgirl:

marissat - put you on the cheat sheet. Main street frames and ???

Penny

Cool I will do the photo mats and library pocket for Fantasyland. Sorry it took me so long to get back with my reply I was busy with wedding planning stuff!

jessicajdesigns said:
Cool I will do the photo mats and library pocket for Fantasyland. Sorry it took me so long to get back with my reply I was busy with wedding planning stuff!

I don't understand, sorry! What do you mean for Not official? :confused3 I've already picked the one above, so can someone tell me please, I am kind of new.
Thanks
Roxy

the cheat sheet i did on page two, was just so we coud see more clearly, without going through pages of posts to see what was avaliable. I put in your names as you posted by time. Darlene will go through the posts when she has time and input them into the her first hostess post making them official.

I was confused, not by the format of the swap that is great, but by the amount of information for each sign-up, by just the frist page and others were confused on the second page before i did the cheat sheet, so I did it to help out, not take over. The only editing to the cheat sheet, and it stated that it was UNOFFICAL from the frist time it showed up in the thread, I did other than names was the note to Darlene at the bottom and the text in red.

She has read my Pm and has not responed, I have to assume she is not happy with what I have done, sorry for any confusion I have caused.

PixieDust32 said:
I don't understand, sorry! What do you mean for Not official? :confused3 I've already picked the one above, so can someone tell me please, I am kind of new.
Thanks
Roxy

Jessica is hoping to be in the second group, if you check the cheat sheet, on page two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter