Magic Kingdom Swap Signups---CLOSED

Yeah!!!

I'll do the

Frontierland
1. Borders (2) or Topper and either a tag or a shaker.

15 of each--

got it

thanks for letting be part of your swap.

Pam

Instead of the Library pocket I can do the mini file folder fi that is ok (for fantasyland group 2). Sorry I must have not been paying attention.

BernardandMissBianca said:
Question #2, do the borders need to be identical or just similar with the same colors?

Good point! Wondering the same thing about the mats.

Borders and photo mats/frames do not have to be identical. Most swappers will coordinate colors. If you check out some of the links to previous swap posts--see swap calendar sticky--you will see what I mean.

Sometimes people will do the mats or frames in reverse: for example, red on top, black underneath on one, then black on top, red underneath on the other. Or they will use three or four colors. In the past swaps not all frames have been double matted. It depends on the frame's style, embellishments, etc. check out the link below to see what I mean.

disneylandemily has a lot of the photos of past swaps at this link--these will give you great ideas! Swaps are numbers 14 -- 24.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumList?u=4084831

Someone had a question about tags--I usually use my sizzix die cut. I have some from other swaps that are 2" wide by 3 to3 1/2" tall and 2 1/2" wide by 4" tall when put together. I believe my sizzix die is a little smaller. They have come in all shapes, too. There are examples of tags in the links above, also.

I think that is all the questions, if there are more, post them and we will get them answered!

Looking at the update I you can have mine say one photo mat and one frame. I'll still be doing the journal box as my extra.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter