Magicians & Jugglers & a Clown Slide, OH MY! We're going to the BWI... A Nov 2010 PTR

JO - thanks for the updates again!!

Shawna and Andrea - I hope you both have A MAGICAL TRIP!!!! It's getting to be winter here, and I'm wishing I was going soon too!

Jo thanks for keeping us all updated! It sounds like their week is great so far- except for that scary pic of the clown slide. What were the Imagineers thinking on that one?? :confused::scared1:

Can't wait to hear Shelly's version of this week's events!

:faint:

Shawna---- I totally forgot I owe you my bio!!!!!!:lmao: Soooo sorry! :hug:
It will be waiting on you when you return. It may be long.;) I have a lot to say.:laughing:

I hope you guys have a fabulous trip and the weather is wonderful and the BC is awesome and Pixie dust rains down on your head!:goodvibes:wizard:

Have a fun mtg with Shelly!:yay:
Thank ya honey!!!:hug: And yeah....do it in parts,like a series for me!!! :lmao::rotfl: I know...it's going to be exciting to meet her!!
ha ha...we have those. My hubby has Donovan McNabb and Brian Westbrook in his man cave in the basement:rotfl: Everytime I go down the steps I do a double take cause it looks like someone is really there:)

One day left for us....:banana:on the agenda for today...
go get a pedicure:thumbsup2
get the car washed
go to the bank
finish packing last minute stuff
after kids go to bed tonight I will tidy up and mop the floors..fun stuff.

tomorrow we will be out the door for about 8-830..drive to Lorton Va (about 3 hours near DC) have lunch and then board the choo choo!!

I skipped the pedi today!! Just too jittery to sit that still..shoulda done it Wed,but it's been too crazy...I will just do it myself here in a little bit!!! I am bout ready to roll!!!! Waiting on hubby-he just took the doggie to the sitter...kids are letting their games charge and then their backpacks will be ready. Last load is in the w/dryer!!! Bout to do boarding passes then I will be off the 'net and ready to go!!!!! And boy, am I ready for this trip!!!!!:cloud9::laughing:Andrea...hope you have fun tomorrow!! I will be lookin' for you!!! I have the Hope Garden print Vera Bradley Backpack...just in case you spot it...it could be me!!!!!!

I thought it was a good update too! :goodvibes I'm glad they are having fun.

You never heard that one before T????:lmao:

How about if you say someone is a "bubble off plumb?"

NOPE

Or "ain't never seen ta beat?"

NOPE

How about "Quit cuttin the fool"?

NOPE

:rotfl2:

Southern-isms. I KNOW you have your own, Missy. Don't even act like you don't.:rotfl2:

I can't even figure out what they mean! :laughing: Does this mean my GRITS card will be revoked? :eek: I'll have to think of some of my own and try them out on you!

Shelly's little one-- with what he eats.:upsidedow Belle is the exact same way--- Shelly and I joke all the time that they are gonna wind up married and on their first date they'll go to Pizza hut, but only order the breadsticks. :rotfl:

Well, at least she'd be a cheap date. And I mean that in the nicest way!

My kids were a little picky when they were younger, but not too much. And as they've grown, they will try most any food.

Forgot to add---

Never heard of a Fathead???

http://www.fathead.com/college/florida-gators/tim-tebow-florida-white/

Right now they have the BOGO 50% off so he'll get Tebow for Christmas and I'll give him the Percy Harvin one for his Bday in May.:goodvibes He wants them BOTH.:rotfl:

Well, you learn something new every day - thanks for the link! I might be able to find some Christmas gifts!

I didn't realize how so many people were going to Disney right now. To Shawna and Andrea: I hope both of you and your families have wonderful trips!! Wishing you lots of pixiedust:

Yesterday's plans--

Friday Nov 12th ~
Go to DHS (hours 9-8) at opening.
CS lunch at Starring Rolls.
Stay until around 3:00. Back to BW.
Cape May dinner.
Evening free.
Check out BC/YC.
BW evening entertainment.

Yesterday I texted her and told her I was bored, to please send me a pic of the Tower of Terror.

About an hour or so later, I got a text from her with a picture of it- but for some reason it is really super tiny. WHen I try to blow it up, it's really distorted, so sadly, no pic for you guys today.:guilty:

She said they she was on ToT when I had texted her! :goodvibes
They were back at the pool then and she told me to call her.

We talked for a while. The boys were swimming and she and her DH were sitting by the pool.

She said the wait time for TSM yesterday first thing- they went as soon as they got in there- was 45 minutes.:eek: The line was super long, down past One Man's Dream.:scared:
She said it seemed crowded in that park, so they didn't stay too long.

(I think DHS is just crowded all the time now for some reason.:confused: )

They weren't doing too much last night- Cape May dinner and then just hanging out.

She's supposed to meet Shawna tonight so that will be fun, but it's her last vacation day.
When they get up tomorrow morning they'll have the Envelope of Shame hanging on her door. :(

I can't believe it's been a week already. It's gone by so fast.
I'm just ready for her to get back and start the TR.

(Shelly- I know you'll be reading this when you get back-----
put down the toilet scrubber and write. ;) :rotfl: )

Hope everyone leaving today has wonderful trips!!!!!!!:yay:

Thanks Jo!!! Too strange about DHS being so crowded. I thought it was jammed when we went, but it was July, so every park was crowded!

I texted with Shawna this am as they were getting on the plane to go to WDW! Hopefully they will have a good DISmeet.

I love that you are already pestering Shelly to get on her TR! I am anxious to read it too. Maybe I should finish my July TR before she finishes hers from this trip. I don't want to look like a slacker (even though I am - I just don't want it so obvious).

Slacker - I win that award when it comes to TR :rotfl:

Sounds like Shelly spent alot of time relaxing... she needs to teach me lessons on that! I like to Go Go Go when at Disney !

I'm so sorry that it's over for you guys. :hug:

The week went by so fast-- I hope it didn't go by as fast for you and you're all relaxed and happy.

Now--- as soon as you finish :laundy: and :stir: (Hey- it's the closest one I could find for toilet scrubbing....) :rotfl2:

we're all ready to do this---:surfweb: with your TR.

:goodvibes

WELCOME HOME SHELLY! I hope you guys had a great vacation!
Thanks to Jo...she was great at updating us!:goodvibes

WELCOME HOME, SHELLY!!!!!!!

I hope you and your family had a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious time!

You know, they say the best thing to do to cure the end-of-vacation blues is to immediately start writing a TR! ;)

I agree with lala.......thanks to Jo for keeping us up-to-date! :thumbsup2

Welcome Home!! :goodvibes

I didn't post while you were gone, but I was following along with your plans each day.

Can't wait to read about your trip!!

Welcome Home Shelly........waiting anxiously to hear all about your trip

We're back. :sad: The trip was good, but very cold in the beginning. I know 60 doesn't sound too bad (especially for someone from PA!) but that wind was bitter cold. I couldn't believe it. And then of course when the sun went down it was freezing. We sure didn't take enough winter clothes with us. The weather got much better the second half of the trip, but the evenings were still chilly. Same with the crowds - really crowded in the beginning, but it got better later in the week. I probably wouldn't go during the F&W Festival again, it really took away from Epcot - huge crowds and drunk people everywhere. :sad2: So all in all it was not as great of a trip as last November, but we still had some very awesome moments and a wonderful time and I have plenty to share with you! :goodvibes

Thank you all for thinking of us while we were gone. :grouphug: Thanks so much for your prayers and pixie-dust!

Thank you JO for keeping everyone updated!!!

We met up with Shawna (Disney Mommy 3) Saturday evening. We all chatted away until it was time for us to get to our dinner. Very nice family, I wish we would have had more time to visit with them. I hope they are having a great time this week!

We're back. :sad: The trip was good, but very cold in the beginning. I know 60 doesn't sound too bad (especially for someone from PA!) but that wind was bitter cold. I couldn't believe it. And then of course when the sun went down it was freezing. We sure didn't take enough winter clothes with us. The weather got much better the second half of the trip, but the evenings were still chilly. Same with the crowds - really crowded in the beginning, but it got better later in the week. I probably wouldn't go during the F&W Festival again, it really took away from Epcot - huge crowds and drunk people everywhere. :sad2: So all in all it was not as great of a trip as last November, but we still had some very awesome moments and a wonderful time and I have plenty to share with you! :goodvibes

Thank you all for thinking of us while we were gone. :grouphug: Thanks so much for your prayers and pixie-dust!

Thank you JO for keeping everyone updated!!!

We met up with Shawna (Disney Mommy 3) Saturday evening. We all chatted away until it was time for us to get to our dinner. Very nice family, I wish we would have had more time to visit with them. I hope they are having a great time this week!

Surprised to hear it was so cold and windy. Not sure how I feel about your saying you would not go again during F&W :confused3 now I am wondering about our trip planned for next year since we decided we wanted to do F&W still, but I sure do not like the idea of drunks all over(I thought if you avoided the weekends/locals it was not so bad)
Glad your back and waiting on the edge of my seat to read more.

Surprised to hear it was so cold and windy. Not sure how I feel about your saying you would not go again during F&W :confused3 now I am wondering about our trip planned for next year since we decided we wanted to do F&W still, but I sure do not like the idea of drunks all over(I thought if you avoided the weekends/locals it was not so bad)
Glad your back and waiting on the edge of my seat to read more.

That wind on Saturday and Sunday was VERY cold. Colder than our January trip when we had a few days where the high temps were in the 50's. It was weird.

We went to Epcot Saturday, Monday, Thursday, and Saturday. Each time we were it was packed. No fastpasses for Soarin by noon. It was hard to even walk through WS there were so many people. It was crazy!! Last year F&W ended the day we got there. We went the same week this year, but F&W was extended a week this year. I didn't have any idea how much of a difference it would make. When are you planning on going? I thought you were going in December??? I must have missed something! Maybe the F&W wouldn't be so bad since you won't have kids with you. . . And maybe it was extra crowded because of it being the last week of it. . . I don't know. I just know it wasn't really for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter