Magicians & Jugglers & a Clown Slide, OH MY! We're going to the BWI... A Nov 2010 PTR

Jo-You had me rolling :rotfl:as I read the above post. I am sorry but Shelly just looks like the type who never sweats, hair perfect no frizzies etc etc, so I do believe if she went the same time as you in September there she would be all cool and looking great while you would look as if you just came out of the pool dripping wet :laughing:

Is September really that bad? We thought about it for next year but only briefly because of the FD and its being value season.

Shelly- Late August? Maybe it was just me but we went one year then since it was DS :littleangel:B-day and it was hot hot hot and we had enough rain to drown a duck :laughing: We went the first week in August too one year and it is just not the month for me.

As for the Charactors I know how you feel, the first time we visited WDW my youngest was 9 and he was a good sport running around getting the charactor autographs with me taking all the customary pictures, then one day he said to me that he wished he was still a lil kid so he believed the charactors were real and not people inside the costumes, my heart about broke since we had not ever had the money to take him when he was little.

Charactor meals are good, your boys will be sitting ducks and you will get all the pics you want, I did especially at Cindy's Castle :lmao:

Jo-You had me rolling :rotfl:as I read the above post. I am sorry but Shelly just looks like the type who never sweats, hair perfect no frizzies etc etc, so I do believe if she went the same time as you in September there she would be all cool and looking great while you would look as if you just came out of the pool dripping wet :laughing:

Is September really that bad? We thought about it for next year but only briefly because of the FD and its being value season.

Shelly- Late August? Maybe it was just me but we went one year then since it was DS :littleangel:B-day and it was hot hot hot and we had enough rain to drown a duck :laughing: We went the first week in August too one year and it is just not the month for me.

As for the Charactors I know how you feel, the first time we visited WDW my youngest was 9 and he was a good sport running around getting the charactor autographs with me taking all the customary pictures, then one day he said to me that he wished he was still a lil kid so he believed the charactors were real and not people inside the costumes, my heart about broke since we had not ever had the money to take him when he was little.

Charactor meals are good, your boys will be sitting ducks and you will get all the pics you want, I did especially at Cindy's Castle :lmao:

Yes, I never sweat and my hair never looks like this from the humidity -->:scared1:

:lmao:

Right. ;)

The only reason I am considering late August is because I am thinking that a lot of kids will be back in school. We don't start until after Labor Day. I know anytime in the summer will be miserably hot, so I am just looking for less crowded at this point.

There will definitely be a character meal on the next trip!!
Actually this time the boys asked why we never eat in the castle. I told them because it's all princesses. They said they didn't care they just think it would be neat to eat in there! :upsidedow

It may be awhile before I get to my TR, but I just wanted to let you know that we were thinking about you at MVMCP Sheila!

c0b3a147.jpg

^^^^ that is so dang sweet.

Look how big the boys are!!!! :faint: They look adorable with their hats~:santa:

Now that is a great picture! Such a nice thing that Sheila did for you and such a sweet way of showing your appreciation!

Loved the BWI review. With a family of six, I'm sure it will be quite awhile before we can afford to stay there so I love reading others' reviews. Cute picture of the boys Shelly! :)

Awe Shelly tell your DS they are very much welcomed. I was thinking about you guys too wondering about the weather then finding out later from Jo's updates that it had been chilly that night.

^^^^ that is so dang sweet.

Look how big the boys are!!!! :faint: They look adorable with their hats~:santa:

That is very sweet ! :santa:

Now that is a great picture! Such a nice thing that Sheila did for you and such a sweet way of showing your appreciation!

Awwww, what a great way to say thanks to Sheila! I am looking forward to you starting your trip report.

Loved the BWI review. With a family of six, I'm sure it will be quite awhile before we can afford to stay there so I love reading others' reviews. Cute picture of the boys Shelly! :)

Thanks everyone! :grouphug:

Awe Shelly tell your DS they are very much welcomed. I was thinking about you guys too wondering about the weather then finding out later from Jo's updates that it had been chilly that night.

It was freezing that night!! But it added to the Christmas feeling! :santa: The snow on Main Street felt real. :rotfl:

We picked you up a little something. I just need to get to the post office and it will be on it's way! :hug: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter